1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Runemate Hours

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Yeahboyshoo, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeahboyshoo

Why are my hours show -86? I last topped up on 14th Feb and I remembered having 500 hours remaining. Today is the 4th March and I don't bot my 1 account more than 8 hours a day. Never been connected to any VPN or public network. It's either my house IP or my mobile IP, do check. I want my hours back @Arbiter

2. Best Answer:
    Post #10 by Arbiter, Mar 4, 2018
  3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Because one of your previous payments from 30 days ago expired it dropped by the amount of hours you purchased with it.

4. Yeahboyshoo

I don't think you get what I mean. I have around 500 hours on 14th Feb, and I can bot even until yesterday. Today in the morning, I got -88. So you're saying my payments on the 14th Feb (which is barely 2 weeks to this current date and time we are talking) with me using 1 account without any VPN/Shared Network is now changed to 14 days instead of 30 day period? Yeah, please get a Staff who can investigate into this matter. Thanks.

Also, I want to know why am I being kicked out DIscord group? For informing Staff in group about this thread with proper language and respect? That's not good and Runemate think that is the best way to handle a customer? Really?

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Just take a look at any payments you made around 30 days ago.

6. Yeahboyshoo

Already had taken a look and 2 payments were made this month. I bought 300 hours on 4th Feb (yes 30 days later is now). On 14th Feb I bought 200 more hours.

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Well there you have it, your allowance dropped by 300 hours leaving you with negative hours. To be able to bot again you have to either wait until some hours free up again or you raise the allowance again by making another payment.

8. Yeahboyshoo

Then explain how the default free 200 hours which is continuously being added back to allowance day by day from the 30 day period does not accumulate? By right, it should accumulate as the first priority and the bought hours as i know as well will not accumulate back unless i pay them. As far as I know I have around 500 hours or so on 14th Feb. I use on 1 account, no alts, no VPN no shared network. 8-10 hours/day on average. 14th Feb to 4th March is 18 days. Do the maths. Get a staff who has access to analyse my usage stats.

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

@Party do your staff thing and analyze his usage stats kappa xd

10. Yeahboyshoo

@Arbiter Is that how you treat your customer? You have time to kick me out of Discord group twice for me to tag about this thread yet can't answer a simple question here. ARE YOU HIGHER THAN THE CUSTOMER? TELL ME NOW! PUI! STAFF LIKE YOU ARE FUCKING SHIT WHO THINK HIGHER THAN THEIR CUSTOMERS.

@Party , appreciate your help.

#9 Yeahboyshoo, Mar 3, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  11. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.