Runemate Is Safe

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by yyank8, Nov 21, 2015.

1. I Think its official that the RM client is safe again. I just made a brand new account yesterday to test out the bot. Made the account at around 3 p.m. and i have been using alpha miner for almost 24 hours now and still no ban. I wasn't planning on using this account but since it allready has 65 mining I think I'll keep it :)
    CantSeeMeHomie likes this.
  2. Glad to hear it's working well for you. :)
  3. RuneMate up and away! *Vuuuush*

#3 Viewer, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    shrek420, Furor and yyank8 like this.
  4. are you botting on OS or RS3/Darkscape'?
  5. Sorry I should have mentioned, I am botting on RS3. I plan to bot on my main account later today, I just wanted to test the client first on a new account. @Casper
    Casper likes this.
  6. Keep us up to date please! :)
  7. I'm going on around 34 hours straight OSRS on 3 accounts. No bans as of yet. So yes i say it's pretty safe.
  8. My account was banned after 3 hours of botting.
  9. Then it was what ever script bot you were using it wasn't RuneMates fault.
  10. Which bot, and RS3/OSRS?
  11. I was using Mass Fighter on RS3.
  12. F2p or p2p? I use massfighter all the time for a week straight killing chickens f2p, RS3.
  13. I was F2P, killing trolls.
  14. Trolls is a high detection area cause a lot of people start there when first botting combat stats. and f2p is never safe for combat
  15. Ah, I see. Should I kill chickens instead?
  16. That's up to you. I've never had a problem getting banned from them and I've botted them for feathers for weeks on time. I run it in legacy mode. Seems safer.
  17. Okay, I will try that instead and see what happens. Thanks.
  18. By trolls I assume goblins? Yes that lumby spot is hella botted and probably #1 spot for bot busters (sad group of designates who walk around aimlessly reporting anything and everything in their path just for shits n giggles, in hopes to become pmod one day). I recommend training on cows always, since theres always legit players around cows. For bone burying I recommend that place in the most populated world.
  19. Nah, I'm talking about the trolls in Burthrope.
  20. O my apologies