1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runemate is smart and undetectable.. My experience

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by samuk1990, Dec 22, 2017.

1. samuk1990

When I was kid, (8 years old or less) I played alot of runescape got cb Stats 60.. etc.
    then after some years, I just saw alot of bots and I tried, firstly with "Power bot, that stoled 1M from my account..." atleast it worked well, as I got lvl 90 mining.. (I was 88 lol)
    After got robbed, I tested Epic Bot, the interface is beautiful, and OK.. but Then I received my First Perm Ban
    I was kid so I didnt know that botting COULD led to a perm ban. even if I played 95% legit, got busted in 5 minutes after opening the Epic bot.

I tried to send email to jagex, post on twitter... the ban occured in 2012. My account now have more than 10 years old!!!!!!!!!.
    If they had unbanned me I would not bot anymore, but they DIDNT unban me.. even if OTHER people got UNBANNED.. Like I spent 5 years playing LEGIT this game, and they didnt GIVE me a 2 Chance...Fc. you Jagex. 72 $ millions per year and a bad support? Common! If I was part of a gold farming I didnt request the appeal.

So now in 2017, I decided go back to runescape as they releasing RS mobile, and I tested RuneMate, then I'm confident that I WILL go 99's...
    Botting smart, intelligent, using chatbox, using rs companion app..
    Leveling everything! acting like a "legit" player but with the help of RuneMate.

And yes, using free scripts bots because I'm poor.
    Good luck for everyone. and I really dont care about a company that earns 72 millions per year and give a fc about how much you played, because this DOESNT matter at all, just the $ matter...
    so yeap I'm tired of this. Spend hours grinding AGAIN?? Never! I will make my easier way to win this game, get everything 99 and relax in rs mobile That will come in 2018..

I actually got nice levels without being detected, always bot smart guys! Runemate client is very good as it run outside the official!

PS: Perfect world had alot of bots, they introduced "official bot inside the client" and alot of players are enjoying right now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2017 ---
    And sorry for the bad grammar!

spireta likes this.
  2. spireta

this is how you are supposed to act "play" while botting , i see alot of comments of people getting banned and some people should read this and i totally agree with you mate !

3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Stop bumping old threads

4. Overboard9268

#4 Overboard9268, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Did you even read the thread? He was just explaining why runemate is the best he wasn't crying about it.

Makaronas and Overboard9268 like this.