1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Runemate keeps being suuuuper slow

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by botprod, Mar 14, 2019.

1. botprod

Hello People,

I have a problem for quite some time. First I was always be able to run runemate perfectly, even sometimes on two accounts simultaneously. However I am having already for one month a severe problem.
    Always when I bind a certain bot to the client (it doesn't matter which bot), the FPS of the OSRS client reaches a number between 0 and 1.

What have I tried:
    -reboot computer
    -reinstall java
    -reinstall runemate
    -use rm jar directly
    -reinstall oldschool
    -remove runemate directory in user directory
    The java version I am using is: version 8 update 201.

logs:
    Code (Text):
    1. [Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
    2. [Debug] Java Version: 1.8.0_181 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    3. [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
    4. [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.98.2
    5. [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    6. [Debug] C:\Users\chris\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.
    7. [Clouse] Downloaded 1000 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    8. [Debug] C:\Users\chris\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.
    9. mrt 14, 2019 12:53:58 PM javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement processValue
    10. WARNING: Loading FXML document with JavaFX API of version 10.0.2 by JavaFX runtime of version 8.0.181
    I am thinking it has somehow to do with the Java version due to the last line of the logs, also because I reïnstalled Runemate, used the Jar of Runemate directly and reïnstalled oldschool. Anyone has an idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
    Botprod

#1 botprod, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Brando1267 likes this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by botprod, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Brando1267

I'm having the same issue, started last week.

4. botprod

I fixed it. It was not the client. Yesterday my computer was severly slow. After running Malwarebytes I found out I had been infected with Malware. After further investigation this turned out to be included in a screen recorder I had downloaded some time ago. FOR EVERYONE: DONT DOWNLOAD SRECORDER. It looks at first it looks like a legit fine screenrecorder, but you get screwed by em. Runemate works right now fancy as well.