1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Runemate keeps hanging in background process

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Yeahboyshoo, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Yeahboyshoo

Computer Specs:
    Operating system: Windows 10 home-64 bit
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inspiron
    System Model:7348
    Processor: Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-5500HQ CPU @ 2.64GHZ
    Memory: 8000MB RAM
    Page file: 5200MB used, 2800MB available

Java 32bit, Version 8 Update 162.

Dear staff,

Runemate double charge me when I am running premium scripts bots like Regal Thieiving, Regal Wintertodt and Regal Thieving. I want to know does it lags in background and cannot bring to front? It is minimized to tray by default, and after it runs for 5-15 mins it will automatically hang? I cannot bring to front from opening the task manager. Tried "Run Administrator" and it still fails to bring back to front. From there, I can't stop the premium bot according to what I want, since I have no way to see what time did I exactly start running the bot. If you can see the "View Transactions", the bot will still run in real time and even if you refresh the page, it still runs in real time.

Initially I didn't have such problems. These days, I need to minimize the Runemate client in order to prevent any OSRS official client from lagging. Runemate CPU usage from Task Manager will drastically drops from 20-30% to 5-10% when minimized. This is an issue because everyday I am losing $0.10, which adds up to $36.50 a year.

Again, I ran Regal Thieivng & Regal Wintertodt over the past few days.

There are instances where I need my refunds back. Don't get me wrong Runemate is actually a good OSRS bot and I understand developers are human beings as well. Hence, I seek a refund from several instances which I run the premium scripts bots.