Question RuneMate keeps telling me I'm using the 32bit, but I've installed the 64bit

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by CrayonEater, Jul 30, 2021.

1. CrayonEater

Hey all,

So I keep running into this issue where anytime I close and reopen/load up RuneMate, it notifies me up at the top in a green bar with white text, "We detected that you are running the 32-bit version of RuneMute on a 64-bit computer. For improved performance and responsiveness, we recommend downloading the 64-bit version." However, I've done just that 3 different times now. I've uninstalled the program entirely each time too, and yet it still tells me I'm running the 32-bit version. I've selected the 64-bit version from the drop down menu when downloading every time but it never sticks I guess.

Anyone have idea what's going on? Thanks!

ziplock1738 likes this.
  2. Crude Phallus

Keep getting a similar issue. I install the 64-bit version, but every time it auto-updates when ran, it installs the new 32-bit version.

This is extremely aggrevating, as it means I have to come and manually download and install the 64-bit version and remove the 32-bit version every time the client gets updated.

3. Top Dog Services

Top Dog Services Top Dog Services

about 95% certain that the admins are working on resolving this.

CuppaJava and CrayonEater like this.
  4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava Makes a Lot of Bots

ziplock1738 and CrayonEater like this.