1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question RuneMate keeps telling me I'm using the 32bit, but I've installed the 64bit

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by CrayonEater, Jul 30, 2021.

1. CrayonEater

Hey all,

So I keep running into this issue where anytime I close and reopen/load up RuneMate, it notifies me up at the top in a green bar with white text, "We detected that you are running the 32-bit version of RuneMute on a 64-bit computer. For improved performance and responsiveness, we recommend downloading the 64-bit version." However, I've done just that 3 different times now. I've uninstalled the program entirely each time too, and yet it still tells me I'm running the 32-bit version. I've selected the 64-bit version from the drop down menu when downloading every time but it never sticks I guess.

Anyone have idea what's going on? Thanks!

ziplock1738 likes this.
  2. Crude Phallus

Keep getting a similar issue. I install the 64-bit version, but every time it auto-updates when ran, it installs the new 32-bit version.

This is extremely aggrevating, as it means I have to come and manually download and install the 64-bit version and remove the 32-bit version every time the client gets updated.

3. Top Dog Services

Top Dog Services Top Dog Services

about 95% certain that the admins are working on resolving this.

CuppaJava and CrayonEater like this.
  4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

ziplock1738 and CrayonEater like this.