1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug RuneMate on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS No Client

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by RamboNoob, Jan 16, 2021.

1. RamboNoob

Hi,

Trying to get RuneMate to run on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS but getting the following issues when in the application:

Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    We were unable to open your web browser for you. Please navigate to jagex-jav://oldschool.runescape.com/jav_config.ws

I manually launch OSRS client on my system and RuneMate does not see it.

I've followed the Linux Guides with no success. What am I missing?

Edit:
    I've read this could be something with the client I am using, but all the recommended clients do not work. Please advise if Linux support is still available. Linux is my love.

Please let me know what info you need from my system.

Thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 17, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2021 ---
    Bump

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Linux support is still available I believe but I do recall having to go jumping through hoops to get it working. I'll try to remember to look into it in the near future.

RamboNoob likes this.
  3. RamboNoob

Thanks!
    I've tried a lot of stuff so far, but whatever I can do to get it working I'll try.

Appreciate you looking into it!

Cloud likes this.
  4. V1l1s

Maybe you know why after install osrs client doesnt start? I installed everything correct but when i click on it, he does nothing..