1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Runemate + Proxifier = Nope?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by beepimajeep, Sep 12, 2018.

1. beepimajeep

Runemate + Proxifier does not seem to want to work. Here is what I know and have available for you.

I have Proxifier set up to run through two seperate OSRS clients which are in separate folders - they are also set up to access the proper folders under Properties (see pics).

When I load up my clients and try and to load a RuneMate 'instance', I just get a turning wheel continuously for hours.

- I am fully able to log into my accounts manually with the proxification rules set, no problems.
    - I am able to start an 'instance' and have it run flawlessly while the proxification rules are removed.
    - My Java and RuneMate are up to date/correct versions.
    - RuneMate has been re-downloaded and re-installed numerous times along with Java.

This happens on all 5 of my servers, no matter what I do to try and solve the issue.
    (You can picture me pulling out my hair troubleshooting this on 5 different machines)

Additionally, I have attached my recent copy of the error report/logs for the most recent attempt along with an error given to me from within the Proxifier software as well.

Does anyone else use Proxifier + multiple instances with RuneMate?
    If so, please take a look and see if I am missing something because it's driving me fucking mental!
    Do you recommend another proxification program?
    What would be the point of me purchasing an upgrade to your platform if I am not able to ensure my operations security by dedicating a proxy to each instance/client?

These are pretty much the only questions I can really think of. I hope that someone on here has the answer, I am very excited about this platform and would like to put my servers back into use and support the team.

Also, I would like to apologize for my previous thread that was created yesterday. I didn't provide necessary information and that was lazy on my part. Please delete it.

Thanks in advance - Beep
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2018 ---
    UPDATE: I have been away all day and decided to try everything again when I got home.

I restarted all of my servers and made sure I only had RuneMate open on one desktop.

I am able to load an instance into my first OSRS client *WHILE PROXIFIED* under the directory
    (C:\Users\K\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\jagexlauncher.exe)

However, when loading my second client *WHILE PROXIFIED* under the directory
    (C:\Users\K\jagexcache2\jagexlauncher\bin\jagexlauncher2.exe)
    It seems to give me the issue I described in my original post. I am unable to get the instance to finish loading and it just spins continuously.

Is it possible that RuneMate is 'checking' the files to make sure they are loading the correct ones and upon realizing that it's
    (K\jagexcache2 & \bin\jagexlauncher2.exe) it refuses to inject the client with the bot or something?

I am going to do some messing around with the file names and see if I can get Proxifier to work how I want it to work if both file directories are identical.

Thanks for anyone who has stopped by and tried to offer their support even if you had nothing.

Keep you updated.

UPDATE2: Alright, so I have been doing a bit of troubleshooting and as I previously stated, my second client will not load an instance while proxified.
    Note: All of my file directories have not been changed and still are under /jagexcache2/ & /jagexcache/

If I run both OSRS clients through Administrator, I am now able to get either one of them to work, but not simultaneously. (ie. jagexlauncher2 working/tested and jagexlauncher working/tested.. just not together. :(

Once the first instance is loaded and my bot is running and I try and load a second one, I receive this error
    (Runemate failed to bind to the game client because of an exception)
    along with this bug report/error log

Creating a new rmi registry.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to invoke getter for a new rmi registry.
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.char(lc:289)
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(lc:95)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:382)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallAgentmain(InstrumentationImpl.java:407)

Hope this is of some help, I am back to the troubleshooting. If I end up resolving this myself I will post what I did to do so. Cheers

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2018 ---
    FWIW, I am able to load up two separate instances on two separate servers and they run flawlessly, so I don't think it's an issue with the bot script bot itself. I am still having an issue running multiple instances on one server which is mainly what I wish to do in the long run. Ideally I would like 5-8 instances per server, not just one :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2018 ---
    Still no luck again today.
    Did a fresh install of windows on another server along with a fresh RuneMate + their additional JRE8.
    Still not able to load two or more instances at once on one machine.

I think this issue might be isolated to myself as I would assume not having the functionality of dedicating IPs/proxies to multiple clients would make a bot software near obsolete.

@Wet Rag I have noticed on a couple posts that you claim to be using Proxifer with multiple accounts on RuneMate, do you care to share your secrets with me? I'm literally willing to pay someone to get this working at this point.

Attached Files:

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Sorry mate this was a long time ago I don't recall.

3. beepimajeep

No worries man, thought i'd give it a shot and ask. I'm beginning to think that this is just an issue with RuneMate and no one is able to proxy their clients and have multiple instances run. Thanks anyways I appreciate the reply!

It would be awesome if an admin or developer could pop in and simply just tell me it's not possible right now for whatever reason if that is the case.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2018 ---
    Windows 8 and Windows 7 compatibility mode for RuneMate and JagexLaunchers still has the same outcome.

@Arbiter @Cloud I hate to tag people and bug them and i'm sure you've already rolled across my thread but do you guys have any idea what this bug report means? I feel like it's the last piece of the puzzle..<3

4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

5. beepimajeep

I don't see what you mean by I am proxying too much.. my proxy rules are dedicated to my JagexLauncher and JagexLauncher2 and nothing else. For all other connections I use my default IP.

K-PC is one of the names of my servers, yes.

I think understand the guide on how to proxy *runescape.com requests, however, I don't think I can do this for each client because when a *runescape.com request is made it also generates a random number infront of it (i.e 18.runescape.com) and my proxy rule would be set for *runescape.com and just load up the first proxy on my list regardless.

Maybe I am not understanding the guide properly or even the full functionality of Proxifier. It could be possible there is a way to have it cycle through my list of proxies while using *runescape.com as a rule instead of my JagexLaunchers.. is that what you mean?

Thanks by the way for the reply, sorry to tag you and bother you. I really appreciate it!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2018 ---
    This issue is not resolved, why is it marked? :S
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2018 ---
    Holy fuck, I actually got everything to work. I made a post on the guide you linked me. It would be really productive to see that edited into the original post. I can't imagine how many people have come and gone because of this issue..I have found a few threads and over a dozen posts regarding the same issue/request and I think they might of just abandoned ship.

Thanks all!