1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runemate steals your password

Discussion in 'General' started by Von Krydon, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Von Krydon

Runemate steals your passwords and will steal accounts to use as their own bots. I dont know if its Runemate themselves or some of the bot scripters. FIND ANOTHER BOT SERVICE. Lost 80m on one account. This was a brand new laptop and i have never shared password. I never have signed into that account anywhere before that wasnt the OSRS client. 100% was from Runemate.

EDIT: Bots used: Hexit Crafting, Pro fisher.

2. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

Impossible dude,first of all,all scripts bots that are submitted are reviewed before being published.Secondly your petty 80mill is not worth 10 000 + active users recurring income.I think what happened is you used the same username/email address and password on some rsps,or other botting platform that you use on your rs account.This happened to me i havnt played a rsps in like 10 years,i recently changed my mains password to a password I use to commonly use back when i played a rsps,and tadah my max account got turned into a Zulrah farmer,and was banned,manage to get it back and revert the ban though found it with nothing but Zulrah farm,and gear setup.

3. OceanView

Tired of these stupid post I have 4 acc and none of them have ever been robbed and I don’t have bank pins

4. Aihara

I would say try not to make assumptions and jump to conclusions right away. the Bot community is pretty helpful to each other. Yes there are some Bot owners out there that will try to pull one over on its users (powerbot) >_> but it could be somthing else and not Runemate.

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

RuneMate has a very liberal policy towards new bot authors, everyone can release bots without undergoing tests or having to apply for the bot author role.

And for that reason every single release or update gets reviewed line by line by an executive, whether you're an established author or a newcomer, so that neither of those can succeed if they had malicious intentions.

Swatarinaess likes this.
  6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Can't be arsed replying to you, as you're just going to say we're all lying to you anyway, however I'll quote @Savior who sums it up quite nicely

MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
  7. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

Ayyy screw you mate. RuneMate would not damage their good rep to steal your gp or account. They would lose more than they gained. Quit your bitching, run some virus scans, double check every link you have logged into, and i bet one of those two are the real reason why/how your account got hacked. get fucked.

8. VAG

VAG

I LIKE YOU.
    You are funny.

9. 0PrivacyMatter0

ive gotten hacked without logging into runemate.

lost 500m.

its not runemate theres a new way people are hacking others these days nobody will truly know whats going on.

MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
  10. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

Thank you, i am pretty darn handsome too. Stop sucking up to me. I am not your god.

I do enjoy all the compliments though, keep them rolling in on my page. :)

Wet Rag likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.