1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Runemate stopped working

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by BallBag, Aug 22, 2019.

1. BallBag

Hi guys,

I'm having issues with runemate not recognising my inventory. The bots begin to work, then they continue to try to withdraw from the bank/collect essence/"no safes available". It's not just one single bot, it seems to be all of them.

This happened half way through the day yesterday and is still continuing this morning.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2019 ---
    I play RS3 BTW!

2. teefawn

i am having same kind of issue, when using bots all it does it click withdraw as item over and over

3. BallBag

Looks like the same issue. Thought it was just me! Hopefully someone has a quick fix?

4. ponasdievas

Same issue for me...
    Runemate able to detect rsclient but unable to detect anything inside.
    For me this issue is in two PC's
    Re-installation of runemate and java rs client doesn't help...

All issues appeared after java rs client update.
    windows10 64-bit latest updates.
    nvidia/intel hd affected latest drivers.

BallBag likes this.
  5. BallBag

If anyone is still struggling with this, I've managed to fix my problem. Uninstall every RS client, including runemate AND Java. Make sure the cache is deleted too for everything. Then re-install runemate and rs client and make sure you run runemate as admin. It took me while to fix but it's definitely working as normal now.

6. ponasdievas

Nice to hear that. But unfortunately this method doesn't help for me. Maybe you can define step by step what you deleted manualy? Thanks

EDIT: Uninstalled runemate, runescape clients, my pc doesn't have Java installed. Deleted all jagex, runemate temp files founded in pc. Even files in file explorer by names: jagex, runescape, runemate, java but issue remains..

Runescape log: java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect getter for ej.no; nested exception is:

#6 ponasdievas, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019