1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Runemates future

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by chris121, Nov 26, 2016.

1. chris121

Just wondering if you will ever ever charge for monthly scripts bots like the very best premium ones you got?

Runemate has potential and I am a little bewildered to why you wouldn't want to maximise your profits?.

It is good that you start of from the ground up with free scripts bots and a platform for bot authors too learn, that great. You should keep all the free scripts bots but add premium ones that you pay monthly or something.
    Maybe add premium as something like £6 month but half goes to author half goes to runemate.

I think my problem is that I earn a living and would rather pay for things that will help me and make me happy than use something for free. The free scripts bots are still good quality but obviously if your selling your script bot on monthly basis it would be of better quality.

You might be wondering what kind of person are you doing this shit and working, well, as a kid I used to play runescape and use a program called scar and I used to have a whale of a time, this feeling of doing this again brings back a feeling to me and it feels good.

#1 chris121, Nov 26, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

There have previously been premium bots on Runemate, and you were charged an hourly usage fee. Eg: 10c per hour.

Currently there are no premium bots on Runemate.

You can become a supporter here: Upgrade | RuneMate

3. Exia

The admins and owners of the site do not really write bots, you'll need to convince the Both Authors to write them. The only issue is that RM has pretty high expectations for premium bots and it's quite a bit of work to not only write a great product from the start, but also to maintain it.