1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

runescape appears to have closed

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by I frozen i, Apr 19, 2020.

1. I frozen i

every time, right around 2 hours and 50 minutes, i get a quick dc from the game. This makes the scripts bots stop.
    Im wondering what could cause this? I am using express VPN which i paid for. Could this be the cause? How can i fix? id like to be able to bot over night sometimes without a 3 hour limit.

2. Memer

is your connection lost with only runescape or your entire internet connection?

if your all your internet is down i'd say contact your provider or try router reset, if it's only runescape it's possible to be your VPN i think

3. I frozen i

It’s just runescape that disconnects. It’s just a quick connection lost, it doesn’t actually log me out, but it stops the scripts bots. I’m thinking it may be because I’m using express VPN on my computer. But how can I fix it? I’m trying to bot only on a VPN so If I get banned I can say I was hacked.

4. Memer

i'd say contact their support with this problem and they should be able to check if it's on their end