1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Running out of memory

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Crious, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Crious

I've got this issue of runemate running out of memory pretty often. I've already allocated -Xmx1300M memory to runemate but this doesn't seem to help in any way. After running Alpha divination or Alpha fighter for +- 8 hours I get the runemate is out of memory message. I've tried Alex's bots and they don't seem to have this issue as often as the ones I mentioned before. I run 3 instances of runemate, 1 bot each (running 3 on 1 runemate really messes up the bots pretty fast). Is there anything I can do to prolong the runtime of my bots before they go out of memory or?

My system specs are as following i5 3570k at 4.2ghz, 16 gigs of ram and a gtx 680.
    When running 3 I get around 70-80 % cpu usage. And only close to 40% of my total memory gets used so I have plenty of spare.
    I also want to say that there sometimes is the odd day they run up to 20 hours without a problem.