1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Safely bot on your Main

Discussion in 'Guides' started by golock, Aug 4, 2019.

1. golock

Hello and Welcome to my Guide on how to bot safely to not get your Main banned in Rs3!

We all know that the Runscape-Anti-Bot-System is more shit than my english-grammar, but that doesent mean you can bot 24/7, so lets get straight into my Guide!

Playtime:

You should always think about Play/Bottimes, are those Humanlike enough? For example: it isnt very smart to play all day, then bot all night. Its even less smart to rinse and repeat this..

Dont start to bot 16h a day, if you only played 3-4h a day before! I believe that the Runscape-Anti-Bot-System looks scans your play-time pattern, so think about how long you should bot, obviously you can increase your bottimes over course of maxing your account.

example:

You used to play 4h/day, then you probably should:

start by doing 6-8h, then after multiple days/weeks 10-12h

then after some more time you can go into 14-16h

I do not recommend to go higher than 16h, since it will look very suspicious.

If you want to bot while sleeping, you should use a shutdown timer for your Computer. On Windows you do that by opening your cmd as a Administrator, then type in: "Shutodwn -s -t (seconds, not in brackets obviously)". One Hour == 3600seconds.

If its you really dont want to loose your Main-Account, Babysit it! Babysitting means that you always look over you account, for example have your runescape on your second screen, just to answer to a Player who might be checking if you bot, or just to be able to react quick enough to stop a bot if it breaks.

Botting itself:

Always test the Bot you choose, do not just put it on and then walk away! Let the Bot do one full run through of whatever it does and look closely if you can find something broken..if it has a broken function, decide if still want to run it, sometimes a broken function can be critical for your account, sometimes not.

As i above already said, always babysite your main! Even if you already checked if the Bot is running well, there is always a small chance (if all the planets align in on line parallel to the sun) that something just breaks for whatever reason. this could end up in your bot just clicking into nothing for hours, which could get your account killed.

You can also just create your own bot for simple tasks by using VisualRM, there are some very good Guides on this site on how to do it.

Overall extra tips:

Do you Dailys: Do stuff like Sinkholes etc to change things a bit from Botting.

Try to immitate your Bot-Behaviour: For example try to do fast Rightclicks into Leftclicks, some people think that it doesent affect your Account at all, but i believe that Jagex also scans your Playing-behaviour

Be Socialy active: Just write in your Clan-Chat with people or talk with the Guys around you, will make your account look alot more Human!

What i achieved so Far:

Imgur

more than 70% of all stats are botted, if not more! But i did do all my quests etc by hand. I am sorry that so much stuff is blurred out, but you can never be safe enough.

I hope that Guide helped you, i will 100% add more stuff in the Future, but i just wrote this out of boringness.

2. Yahyak

Cool thread. I bot on my main too and I agree with everything youre saying. Cant wait to see the stuff you add

Noneya100 likes this.
  3. Jig

Jig

Did you bot dungeoneering?
    Nice guide I also use this extra safe common sense. I hope it helps some people.

4. golock

yes i but it during the summer event, im currently on a break of runescape tho

5. Noneya100

jw why you took a break?