1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiOrbs 1.6.50

Make easy bank while training magic!

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

2. Cgarcia402

The bot has been working flawlessly up until now. After today's update, the bot gets stuck upon startup and just says "initializing..."

3. kufar abbacha

same here...u need to wait till it gets updated

4. Cgarcia402

Anyone else having trouble with the bot? Ive reinstalled the rune mate client and osrs client, but the bot doesnt seem to be detecting my amulet's of glory (6)'s. Cloud has already stated that the rune mate client should be running smooth after the latest game update

5. Aidden

There was a RuneScape update last night that broke RuneMate. Everything should be working again now though.

6. Rhapso

Good afternoon, I have this problem.

There are several times that this error happens, causing me to deduct one hour from my balance.

Sometimes it happens at minute thirty, sometimes just at ten and it already bothers the fact of losing money.

What can be done? How is it solved? What about lost time?

Attached Files:

7. Aidden

Hi, where was the account when this happened? It's a safety feature to prevent the bot staying logged in if it's stuck trying to walk after x attempts. Based on the logs you must have been at the ladder leading to the obelisk?

8. ksskull

00:20:14 DEBUG Timed action (WebPath#getNext()) took 172ms
    00:20:19 DEBUG [MaxiBots-Walker] Attempting to build a RegionPath. Coordinate(3088, 9968, 0) -> Area[center=Coordinate(3088, 3570, 0),radius=6.0]
    00:20:19 DEBUG [MaxiBots-Walker] RegionPath failed, trying custom WebPath. Coordinate(3088, 9968, 0) -> Area[center=Coordinate(3088, 3570, 0),radius=6.0]
    00:20:19 DEBUG [MaxiBots-Walker] Path building finished after 4ms
    00:20:19 INFO [MaxiBots-Walker] WebPath[Cost: 6408.0, Vertices: CoordinateVertex(x=3087, y=9969, plane=0) -> CoordinateVertex(x=3087, y=9970, plane=0) -> CoordinateVertex(x=3087, y=9971, plane=0) -> BasicObjectVertex(^Ladder$, ^Climb-up$, 3088, 9971, 0, behavior: CHANGES_REGION) -> CoordinateVertex(x=3087, y=3571, plane=0) -> CoordinateVertex(x=3087, y=3570, plane=0) -> CoordinateVertex(x=3089, y=3570, plane=0) -> CoordinateVertex(x=3088, y=3570, plane=0)]
    00:20:19 DEBUG Timed action (WebPath#getNext()) took 171ms
    00:20:23 DEBUG Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot
    00:20:23 INFO [MaxiBots] ---[SALE] MaxiOrbs V1.2.1 [OSRS] ---
    00:20:23 INFO [MaxiBots] Runtime: 00:20:36
    00:20:23 INFO [MaxiBots] Last status: Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot
    00:20:23 INFO [MaxiBots] Total profit: 253342
    00:20:23 INFO [MaxiBots] Shutting down all executors.
    00:20:23 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-Executor': java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@97b60f[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 3]
    00:20:23 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-VersionChecker': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@358010[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 1]
    00:20:23 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@546222[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 1225]
    00:20:23 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1430f31[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 1204]
    00:20:23 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-UIUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@cde518[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 1204]
    00:20:23 INFO [MaxiBots] ---Thanks for using [SALE] MaxiOrbs!---
    00:20:23 INFO Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot

edit: has happened to me 3 times now tonight.

sorry hurts the eyes but file was too big, got stuck in a loop im not sure where, was minimized which could have been the problem idk.

#88 ksskull, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  9. Aidden

Minimizing makes no difference to the performance of RuneMate bots in that sense.

Where was your character?

Looks like the web kept failing to build a path and then my failsafe kicked in and stopped the bot to prevent it from sitting there forever timing out and logging back in and costing you money while also risking a ban.

I do use a custom backup web so unless they've changed the map slightly it shouldn't be broken. I'll have to take a look on the weekend.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2019 ---
    Also, it is friday so yesterdays update may have broke stuff in the client.

10. ksskull

I'll check again today, in a little bit it may have been my fault i'll let you know soon. honestly I've never had a problem with your bots.

11. Aidden

Hey, did you get a chance to test this again?

12. Alex Rida

It doesn't take out the right food. For example, I put in tuna and it kept taking out raw tuna. I dropped all my raw tuna from bank and resumed the bot, but it just logged off saying that there's no food. Tried with lobster & jug of wine as well. It logged off again saying there's no food.

Attached Files:

13. Aidden

Try Lobster or Tuna, with a capital.

14. Alex Rida

Yup, that's working.. thx!!

15. Colt45W

Hey Aidden, Not sure exactly what went wrong, the bot seemed to be working great for the last week. I was having successful 3000-4000 orb runs with breaks no problem. Unfortunately today the two accounts I was running both stopped working an hour in, yet kept charging for 7 hours. Here are the logs for both, hopefully I can get a refund <3.

Attached Files:

16. Aidden

There was an update last night and I found that I had to restart runemate for it to work properly, that's probably what has happened here. I'll take a look at the logs shortly

17. Colt45W

So I had both these bots run for a bit under 2 hours before that update yesterday, then I closed them down and restarted runemate since I had gotten the notification of the update. This happened after that. After I stopped the bots I logged back into the accounts and both of them were having that weird thing where when I right click in game it doesn't work. For example I right clicked the glory to tele back to edge, and it did very briefly show the options that are normally shown when right clicking the glory, but it went away in a split second and there was no way at all for me to click the tele in time. It was like that until I closed the OSRS client. It was as if the client itself was bugged. I had 1 other client open that I hadn't been botting, I logged back into one of the accounts on that client, and the right click for glory worked just fine there. Another place the right click issue happens is at the obelisk. The obelisk will just become completely undetectable in game on the client I'm botting. But if I pause the bot and log my account in on another client that I wasn't using the bot on, the right clicks work fine as it should. Unfortunately the old client is still bugged out though if I log back into it.
    Not sure if this is Jagex somehow bot busting me or if its some sort of weird bug from client interaction.
    Anyway thank you, I'm still loving the bot when I can keep it working lol

18. Aidden

That's very strange. You're the only user I've heard of having that issue so it's quite odd.

19. Colt45W

I'll eventually try to replicate it on video, but sounds like its a problem on my end then. Good news is it does appear my accounts logged out due to inactivity so hopefully no ban hammer.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 25, 2019 ---
    Hey @Aidden just wanted to let you know Glory teleporting is broken. Tried it yesterday and today to no avail. Bot charges the orbs then just stands at altar until it gets pked.

Attached Files:

20. Aidden

Thanks for letting me know although i don't think it's an issue with the bot. According to the logs it hovered the glory a heap of times, so i'm assuming you found it with the equipment open and the mouse over the glory?
    Were you able to manually teleport? Are you sure it wasn't that weird right-click bug you've been experiencing?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 2, 2019 ---
    Can you confirm for me that the action on the glory is still 'Edgeville'? And are you sure it was in a p2p world? iirc you can stand at the obelisk in a f2p world as that part of wildy is f2p.