1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiOrbs 1.6.50

Make easy bank while training magic!

1. Colt45W

Yeah I can confirm it wasn't the weird bug I've experienced a few times now. I found the bot at the obelisk hovering the glory once and the first time I found it in lumbridge hovering the glory. I simply paused the bot once, manually right clicked the glory teleport, and restarted the bot and it continued on its way. I watched it the second time this happened and realized it wasn't teleporting at all. I think they may have changed the glory in game, something seems different when I right click it but I'm not sure what.
    This all could have been fixed by the runemate update I got today though, ill test later and let you know.

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Odd. Well unless they changed the action name (Edgeville) it should have been fine. Unless RM isn't able to get the action list. Hmm

3. Colt45W

Just so anyone that's thinking about using this knows, its working just for me now. Must have been a client issue.

Aidden likes this.
  4. stefandj12

wel, i did not know the ban rate was this high with an premium bot...
    got banned on 3 accounts on the same time, they were running for 1 hour and 49 minuuts..
    PLEASE UPDATE

5. Aidden

Unless you saw that it was stuck, bans have nothing to do with a bot needing an update. 2 hours really isn't enough time to be banned either. Premium doesn't mean you won't get banned. It sucks you got banned but there's not nearly enough evidence to prove this bot got you banned. There are so many factors involved that you'd need to be under strict conditions to be able to confirm a specific bot got you banned.

6. kufar abbacha

ive been running this bot for months, all the times i got banned maybe 4-5 times it was becuz of me....i run the bot for over 7hrs a day lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 18, 2019 ---
    1. You sent $0.42 to RuneMate
      [SALE] MaxiOrbs - $0.06 x 7 hours

54 minutes ago
    2. You sent $0.42 to RuneMate
      [SALE] MaxiOrbs - $0.06 x 7 hours

54 minutes ago

but i used both accs for 05:55:00

i noticed this been happening while using the bot...its charging for an extra hr every session..why?

Aidden likes this.
  7. Aidden

Runemate charges you, not the bot itself. The only way you get charged for hours you didn't use is if you stop and start the bot. But I think that would have shown as a separate charge. Was that the active time or the session runtime?

8. isofor isofo

bot was acting weird today anyone else?? i dont know if it was just me..he was withdrawing charged glories using the option withdraw all...so basically flooded my inventory not leaving any room for stam pots and food.

9. Aidden

There was a client issue causing bots to keep using withdraw all instead of what they actually needed. I think clouds fixed it already in the latest release

10. ragoly

nvm i think the issue was on my end

bot works great thanks

#110 ragoly, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  11. Aidden

12. boomfap

The bot keeps getting stuck at the bank. It walks to the bank then moves one tile back and then nothing. It worked comepletely fine before the update....

13. Aidden

Thanks for the report. The update didn't change any functionality so it shouldn't be related. Can you please post the log file for the session. Someone else reported similar issues and their logs suggested it couldn't interact with the bank booth. I'm guessing that's the same problem you're having but i just need to see the logs to be sure.

14. boomfap

Here it is man

Attached Files:

15. Aidden

Thanks. Yeah looks like it's the same issue with the same bank booth. I'll take a look after work. Would you be able to provide me with an account to test on? I don't have membership at the moment.

16. boomfap

Attached Files:

17. Aidden

Yeah the updates not related. I'm trying to fix profile saving/loading issues that were introduced in all my bots last night. It's only a problem in the store so unfortunately i have to release a new version each time to test it.

18. boomfap

19. Aidden

Will do. Should be soon
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 12, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 11, 2020 ---
    If you're running in resizable mode can you please try it in fixed and let me know how it goes.

20. boomfap

Still nothing, it just rotates camera and click on nothing