1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Sandstone mining bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Jeremy12141, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Jeremy12141

• Game Mode: OSRS
    • Link to wiki: Sandstone
    • Summary: Start at the Sandstone mine in the desert with buckets deposited in the sandstone grinder, wearing desert outfit, waterskins and runes for humidify. Bot mines sandstone until full inventory and then deposits in the sandstone grinder. When out of waterskins bot casts humidify to refill. Rinse and repeat.
    • Required stats: 35 mining for sandstone and 67 magic for humidify
    • Required quests: N/A
    • Other notes: Would be used heavily by ironmen as mining sandstone is the meta for gaining crafting experience

2. OppofindX2

Im knew to bot making but I could try to make one within the next two weekx

3. SauvageAlt

Hey!

This one is very interesting! It would help a ton of ironmen out there collecting all the sand required.
    I would be happy to use this one. It's also not bad xp/hour training mining.

4. Cloudchaser

Interested in this

5. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

Also interested

6. adamsbots

would use like crazy

7. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I've recently added sandstone/granite mining and drew machine support to Cuppa MinerAIO :)

Cuppa MinerAIO

ironbob1 likes this.
  8. gstroot

@CuppaJava

Can you provide instructions for using your bot at the sandstone mines? Will it deposit the sandstone in the sandstone grinder? I do not see a setting for this. I would love to use your program

9. CuppaJava

@gstroot
    • select the Location: "Deset Camp Quarry" or whichever the name is
    • select the selection mode you want to use. You can mine in a radius, click the exact rocks you want to mine, or "don't move" which will only mine adjacent
    • at the bottom of the settings there's an option for waterskin handling. you can have it stop when out of waterskins, ignore waterskins or refill with lunars

It'll automatically deposit sandstone in the grinder and drop granite (if selected)

10. ironbob1

is there any chance of buying water skins in the camp to the north? or even possibly making a specific sandstone bot that can do some kind of waterskin recharge? id def pay for it. im using your bot now for sandstone minind and its working great i just have to self bank and camulet back everytime im out of waterskins (hardcore without lunars)

11. CuppaJava

There is a fountain unlocked after a quest I was planning to add, would that be fine for you? I just hadn't done the quest yet

12. ironbob1

yes ive done enkranas lament and have access to the fountain. would be perfect! its imo the best ironman method of refilling waterskins before lunars. because it takes about the same ammount of time to walk into temple refill and walk out as it does to teleport out to bank for more waterskins and camulet back. good idea. let me know on the post if you impliment it. ill probably still use your script bot for sandstone mining while im at the computer to babysit (only cause im hcim and cant afford dying)

13. CuppaJava

Sure, I can hopefully add it soon, I was intending to. I'll tag you when it's done.