1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say My Name

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ColeFresh, May 17, 2017.

1. ColeFresh

ColeFresh Highsinbergg

Hey guys,

So just wanting to get a little bit more into this community of intelligent and old-school masterminds. I stumbled upon this site watching my step-brother play Runescape while I was down at his beach apartment. Nonetheless, I fell in love with the concept and idea and couldn't wait to try it out.

And boy, was I anything but disappointed. I've only been playing Runescape a couple of days and I'm already at levels I never would've imagined when I use to play when I was younger. That being said, I'm able to explore sides of the game that I've never witnessed before.

I've never been a member, so all this p2p stuff is new to me, however, I just bought my first bond through the 2.7 Million I made through RuneMate.

Anyhow -- Just wanted to get a little more into this community and see what it's about. I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan, hints the title of the thread, and I am just now getting into scripting and the tech world, so any helps to get into the basics is much appreciated.

All the best guys,

Cole

Zyzz and Devphreak like this.
  2. Geashaw

My name

ColeFresh likes this.
  3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Awesome, you watching Better Call Saul too?

4. EvilCabbage

5. Abnormalprince

6. forbobo

ngl i died laughing when you said "this community of intelligent and old-school masterminds" and then 3 of the comments already are people saying "my name" to meme the title.

Zyzz and Dark sage like this.