1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Scam thread

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by forbobo, May 20, 2017.

1. forbobo

Bought an account from this guy: wwww

got recovered less than 7 days later (same time the membership ran out, probably was hoping i would put more membership on it for him). Messaged him on skype about it, he claimed the original owner recovered it, even though he made it seem like when i was buying it that he was the original owner. Said he'd refund, then avoided me for the next few days. Then just today he started flaming me in skype saying how much he makes off of scamming people lol.

thread he was selling acc on: OSRS - Selling Good Start Main

the login for the acc is [email protected] incase he tries selling anywhere else.

Bought accounts from people before, knew the risk, but figured who the hell would scam 10m with a not even that good account lol. If ya need screenies of skype pm or runemate pms i can post those too just lemme know. I'll just post this here for now tho cus it's hilarious.

http://i.imgur.com/050VYVE.png

2. Best Answer:
    Post #8 by American Express, May 20, 2017
  3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can also probably report the account username to [email protected] if you really want. Not sure if they'll check IPs or trace anything back, but if you wanna do it in spite or to stop the guy that's up to you lol.

forbobo likes this.
  4. forbobo

lol will do. Should i post his skype name/info incase he tries to get others to add that skype? Or is that too personal

5. max4186

I would post everything, if he scams people and thinks he can get away with it all the time, he will never stop. Make him feel scared, and he will stop.

forbobo likes this.
  6. forbobo

7. max4186

forbobo likes this.
  8. Abnormalprince

Sad when the last result of someone desperate enough to steal virtual items that hold no value irl smh soz bro

9. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff