1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scammed and banned, shame

Discussion in 'General' started by lrddiablo2, Jan 12, 2023.

1. lrddiablo2

Whyd you ban my account for pointing out you guys took my money without providing the service as advertised? i attempted to make contact 4 times with you folks once with staff that were online, the problem isn't with paypal or any middleman. the problem is with you guys. anyways back to Sammichscripts. you can ban this account too

2. dahnae

You got banned for charging back with paypal. When you do something like that with any business, you can't expect them to keep making business with you.

itzjbc likes this.
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

For anyone wondering, he's referring to this: Got scammed by Runemate

@lrddiablo2 you weren't scammed, the transaction was still processing, as we told you.
    You didn't want to wait, so you initiated a chargeback. So you got your money back from PayPal. I'm not really sure what you're complaining about now honestly.

Chargebacks cost businesses money, so pretty much any website or service will permaban you for chargebacking without cause. Go initiate a chargeback with Spotify or PSN or any other account and you'll probably get banned as well.
    Disabled accounts - Spotify
    How to reverse a PSN suspension for account debt

itzjbc likes this.
  4. itzjbc

What a joker, you're paying 9c an hour for good bots, do you think devs and staff work for free? so many hours go in behind the scenes.. you got banned for charging back. Do you think a restruant would be happy if you ate there food and didn't pay? grow up. I can also vouch the website isn't a scam had 0 issues.