1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Script stops running

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Trinitae, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Trinitae

If I afk and my computer turns off it screen, it appears the scripts bots I run stop. It's happened to more than one script bot consistently now. Not sure if it's the scripts bots or something with my computer. It'll keep running as long as I tab over to the OSRS client but im weary of not checking it every few minutes or so. Ive tried running both Hexis Agility Pro and CuppaAgility and am facing the same issue with both. Thoughts? Thanks!

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Is the screen turning off or is the computer going into sleep mode?

The game client doesn't need to be open or visible, the screen can be off. But it sounds like your computer might be going into sleep mode which would halt the bot's operation.

You can likely find instructions on google for how to disable or extend time until the computer goes into sleep mode, for your pc.

Arbiter likes this.
  3. Trinitae

I looked into it and I extended the time it takes my Mac to go into sleep mode to troubleshoot. Maybe that will do the job, however I think it may have had more to do with not having the client or Runemate app itself up on the screen, as I work on other things in the mean time. I will see how that plays out and try to get back to you. I appreciate your expedient response!