1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scripts don't work properly anymore. (Unhandled exceptions non-stop)

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by St4rchild, Jan 11, 2023.

1. St4rchild

So since i moved to Canada my bots don't work as well as they should. They will work for a half hour, up to 12 hours (ofcourse with progressive breaks), but after i open my laptop again it seems like the script bot always stops for some reason!

And then everytime i try to start the script bot or another bot again it tells me the following order:

"An unhandled exception has occured when starting this instance, please report this."

Now when i played back when i lived in the Netherlands, i could easily let "alpha fighter or hexis fighter" run for 3 days no problems, no bans. But since i moved to Canada my scripts bots have been absolutely dreadfull.

- It is not the wifi, i hooked it up to an ethernet cable for a few days.
    - My Runemate is completely up to date.
    - I tried with several bots (Hexis fighter, Alpha fighter, Febreze agility, and smart agility for example.)

Can anyone help me with this please?

#1 St4rchild, Jan 11, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Is your laptop going into sleep mode? Pretty sure that'll mess up the bot.

Besides that I'm not really sure tbh. Maybe give more info on what the end of the logs are saying (in help > view logs) or any other errors you're seeing?

3. St4rchild

Thank you for your response cuppajava once again. To answer your first question, no, nothing has changed since i moved from the Netherlands.

For your second one, this is my log (superweird btw, seems like it was just standing there for 5 hours straight!?):

Attached Files:

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Sorry but I honestly have no idea, unfortunately this log doesn't say much. You're right, it looks like it was doing stuff for 25 minutes ish, then idled for 6 hours and says it only idled for "319 SECONDS". Going into sleep mode might explain it, but you mentioned that probably isn't the case. These bots work for you while you're at your pc I assume? 6 hours is also an interesting amount of time because accounts get forced logged out after 6 hours, though that may not be relevant.

Sorry, really not sure though.

5. St4rchild

Apperently my PC does go to sleep mode in 10 minutes but as you can see it never was a problem before. I turned it on to never, im gonna try reinstall the client and see what it does tonight. Thank you for atleast taking the time to look at my problem, appreciate that!

In the meantime, if anyone else wants to have a go with my problem, you are more then welcome.

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. itzjbc

I've botting all day in New Zealand with no issues. Cuppa miner and wt one. 10/10 here.

St4rchild and CuppaJava like this.
  7. pietystruck

This also happens to me. If it happens, you have to restart client and start over again.
    Some scripts bots will cause this issue when they break, usually from internet disconnecting.
    Happens to me a lot because my net is notorious for cutting off.