Resolved scripts not working since last rs3 update

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by oregon67, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Hi comunity
    Most scripts bots related with banking, presets, processing skills, etc are not working since last rs3 update.
    For example, auto enchanter stays clicking maximize /minimize action bar all the time. Other like auto crafter stays looking bank and clicking randomly.

trying another bot says again and again "closing action bar", and then maximize, minimize for ever.

thank you.
    #1 oregon67, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    ciresiuol likes this.
  2. What is your gamepack ID? It is visible when the game is loading. It will help @Cloud fix the broken hook.
    panchitos likes this.
  3. edit: delete
  4. ok i have pm'ed him.
  5. Has this problem been resolved for you oregon?
    oregon67 likes this.
  6. i have pmed @Cloud ....but i think he's been off for a while.

im still having , i have tried everything , but the bot keeps opening and closing action bar, and when the bank is opened just randomly clicks.
    thank you for your attention aidden!
  7. Not a problem, it's what i'm here for. It sounds like a gamepack issue because there don't seem to be many, if any other cases of this issue. So it just means cloud has to fix the hook for your specific gamepack and you'll be good to go. @Cloud Get on it son.
    oregon67 likes this.
  8. Not a gamepack issue from what I can tell.
  9. Well i've seen multiple people report this for different scripts bots that others report to be working perfectly fine. Some odd things seem to be happening lately :/
  10. :S still not working
    thank you for ur support

edit: update -> bots working like divination, but bot related with banking or action bar are not.
    #10 oregon67, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  11. this still is not resolved @Cloud

thank you
  12. I've already said this but until it occurs for a developer who is willing to debug it, I can't do anything about the issue.