1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Seeking some opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by samual03, Dec 13, 2020.

1. samual03

Hello all,

I have a question and I'm not quite sure where to find the answer so I figured this knowledgeable community could shed some light on this.

I have two accounts, a Main (never gets botted) and my bot account. I came back after a year long break and saw that my main was hacked and was used as a bot, as that account was pera banned for macro major. I appealed and won. My question is if my bot account gets busted, would that put my main at greater risk of being banned again due to the fact its already been banned for macro major?
    [EDIT - I mean banned at the same time because the accounts are on the same IP]

thanks

#1 samual03, Dec 13, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Jagex doesn't ban accounts that don't get botted on. You could get dozens of suicide botting accounts banned on the same IP and your main won't get banned unless you bot on it too.

It's possible to get a main banned for RWT if you RWT a lot but that's a different thing entirely.

3. samual03

Hey Cuppa thanks for the reply I appreciate your input and expertise. Your scripts bots are some of the best I've ever used. Keep up the great work!

CuppaJava likes this.