1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Sell Fresh Accounts! | Starter Main 40/40/40 | Mining 40/60 | Fishing 40/76 | WC 60 | Tut island

Discussion in 'General Market' started by srhrich, Mar 26, 2017.

1. srhrich

Hello hello! Im not fames but i can tell you one thing when i get your money into my pocket the thing i sell is yours after that! I dont have anything to do with it since i do not need it!

----------what do u get inside this great deal?-----------------

#Real names! Not bots named like "jsjswijw"
    #spam email which i cant get back!
    #u can start botting it or hand train it roght away!
    #After the weekend i will test the accounts who still alive and if u ever get a banned account that i gived u! I will give you --your 1 account+1 for free!

Here is my prices for each accont! I can be your supplier thats no problem!

40 ATk | 40 str | 40 def 3M

40Fishing 1M | 76 Fishing =6MM

60 Wc =1M

Mining 40 1M | 60 Mining 6M

Tutorial island 200K --- can be done in 7-10Min each account! {6x accounts 1H} and so on!

TUtorial island with 7 quest points =350k!

Payment! ONLY Osrs GOLD!

-----------------------------------------
    The thing is that i gonna bot them all in weekends to get that x level! I have 4 people who gonna Creat accouns for me! From 100-500 each! With proxy etc! And i will bot them on tutorial island! After that i will leave them until Friday after jagex working time! So botting 2-3 dyas! And on monday at 17.00 Swedish time i will check all the accounts if they still alive

Go ahead and order som accounts!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 26, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 12, 2017 ---
    BUmp!