1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Selling money making privatescript.

Discussion in 'General Market' started by nathantkd, Apr 14, 2019.

1. nathantkd

Selling a private script bot. 200-300K P/H.

Cost: 7.5M gp // $6 paypal
    Requirements: NONE
    Inputs: 2-4 million starter GP to buy the starting items.
    Outputs: returns 200-400k profit P/H.
    Notes/tips: always buy low and sell the finished product high. Time of day that you run the script bot is essential too as like every method of money making, prices fluxiate on the GE.

I still use the script bot on two accounts, however I would be willing to share it. It's custom made and tailored with easy to set up instructions. It is regularly updated for my use too and has never not worked.

#1 nathantkd, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Dentisting likes this.
  2. Skydrex

Interested. F2p or p2p?

3. nathantkd

P2P. its perfect for accounts on your farm that already have members, i use it between skill farming and havent had any issues with it

4. Minco56

Very interested but what do you suggest as a time of day to run the bot?

5. nathantkd

i've been running it once in the morning GMT 0, anytime before lunch, and again at night time, then i dump the items overnight. if you use GE-tracker its a lot easier to get the pattern of the items prices when they change meaning youll always be in decent profit. Now there will probably be different times for peple from the USA im not sure what those are as im normally asleep any earlier than that or working. sometimes just put in an offer overnight for a cheap buy and u can wake up and it's bought, same as flipping/merchanting on the GE.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2019 ---
    That's one happy and satisfied customer. May also add another script bot to this next week if it works as well as im anticipating, in the testing phase for now.

6. Dentisting

Added on discord

7. nathantkd

No problem mate. Anyone that has added me on discord just drop amessage (i've had an influx of adds from Sythe, here and powerbot, as I sell accounts & 07 gold too so i'm not sure who is who!) I will be online for the next 12 hours as i'm working from home today.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2019 ---
    Stil selling. Couple more folk and then it won't be available for any other users, get in fast whilst you can!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2019 ---
    Bump. Not many spaces left guys so let me know if interested. Decent investment and does the trick :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2019 ---
    bumparoo :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2019 ---
    bump. spaces still left
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2019 ---
    After this weekend it'll be full and cant buy in anymore people, so get on board whilst its still possible. :)

8. Kingdom Hearts

sent friend request on discord

9. nathantkd

48 hours and this closes guys, just a reminder! :)

PMed. :)

10. purexxx

hey i need to get in touch with u ;D

11. nathantkd

no wayyy man, my internet cut, logged in dead prayer must have died before xlog. im gonna have to do this again, gonna just rush through it now. ive plugged in the ethernet so that shouldnt happen. still pretty pissed off. will you be on for long?