1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Shared mouse between two clients

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by w8621, Jul 24, 2018.

1. w8621

I only use one client when I bot which is the osrs official client but if I ever had two clients up and running I’d want a little bit of Anti-ban safety such as MultipleClientMouseShare

Client one and two will never use the mouse at the same time
    It will drag the mouse from one and complete an action and exit the client screen at the corresponding corner. Then complete the action on the client two

I know it may seem like Blah we don’t need this or Nah too much work. But honestly this is next level stuff. Tons of normal players play on two accounts at once. Not sure how good Jagex is at detecting if the client is even minimized, behind a window, clicked in, how many clients open per computer, etc but one PC running two windows seemlessly is very obvious.

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Won't be implemented, doubtful it matters since jagex doesn't have the time to be checking if you have multiple instances ei with mice moving at the same time.

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

It's not. It's idiotic. There is no indication whatsoever that this is even a problem. Tons of people bot on several accounts at once without getting banned for months or even years.

They can't detect that.