1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sick of paying for bots that dont work

Discussion in 'General' started by creamed, May 16, 2019.

1. creamed

sick of purchasing credit all the time just to have a bot fuck up while taking my all credit.
    certain bots which are the only ones available and are paid keep fucking up and taking my credit..

sometimes i will run it then it will take the 10c, and a few minutes later it will tell me an error has occured, which then stops and i'd have to run it again, and then it takes another 10c...

this happens ALL the time, no matter how many errors occur, im still paying for bots while they're fucking up

sometimes i will come back to see my bot sitting in the same spot for 7 hours, and STILL running and taking 10c per hour... runemate needs to do something about this.

2. zerker

I dont understand, why we paying the bot 0.1 c/h for using break handler?

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Wow, if only there was a way to get a refund when the bot doesn't work as intended!

Oh wait, there is!

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

If you are having issues with bots that are as reproducible as you say, you are better off making a detailed bug report to the relevant Bot Author so they can fix the issue; rather than trying to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Because even though your game character is on a break, your RuneMate session is still active, using RuneMate's server resources and the Bot Author's code to run the bot and break.

Maxvinchy1 likes this.
  4. Flextroci

why do you keep paying over and over again if you know there's an issue lol

Maxvinchy1 and Swatarinaess like this.
  5. creamed

thanks, thats good to know.
    however since i did not know about this of course i would not have bothered to collect the 'evidence' so i guess i wont be refunded for any of the botting i been doing for the past month :p
    at least i now know for future reference. thanks mate

American Express likes this.
  6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

The "evidence" may still exist within your log files.

RuneMate Client: Help --> View Logs

If you can find relevant information there, you can use this to help create a bug report and possibly receive a refund.

Maxvinchy1 likes this.
  7. Blacktie

most developers are more than happy to refund you if a bot has serious issues iv had a couple of cases iv simply sent a DM to an author saying with refund with the log file and iv been refunded that day, doing this also helps the authors fix their bots.

Maxvinchy1 likes this.
  8. Maxvinchy1

Tbh will totally agree with you on this if you haVE ISSUES with a bot take it up with a developer so it gets fixed if theyre not told, then they cant fix it.