1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silence's Blast Furnace 1.2.5

Forging your smithing level to 99!

1. SilenceP44

SilenceP44 submitted a new resource:

Silence's Blast Furnace - Forging your smithing level to 99!

Read more about this resource...

#1 SilenceP44, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2023
    xinzoe likes this.
  2. Murtsi

Doesnt seem to withdraw the stamina potions unless i withdraw them manually and stopped because it didnt find coal? even though i had 13k on the first slot in bank

Attached Files:

3. SilenceP44

The bot should take the stamina potion just fine. It probably needed some time because it were the first actions of the bot.
    The bot stopped because you didn't have any ores (ex: mithril ore).
    Could you please try to run the bot again but give it a bit more time. :)

4. Murtsi

yeah i gave it some time and it works now. it had some ores in the bank but it might stopped because i lagged a bit

5. xinzoe

the best bot :)

yea if u lag or have fps drops then it wont detect your items sometimes

6. SilenceP44

Is it really that big of a problem because I never lagg/fps drop. I could add a delay if the items are not found.

Sipakk0 likes this.
  7. xinzoe

I think it is, I can get it run for 10 hours nonstop on ethernet but it will stop every hour or so when on wifi or when im running another instance.

Sipakk0 likes this.
  8. Mia Malkova

Nice. Another one. Hopefully this one sticks around longer than the other ones :p

once I'm done with NMZ ill try this bot out and update this post this anything I notice

#8 Mia Malkova, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  9. avilokimchi

how many bars are you guys getting? I got about 3100 steels and 2300 mithril/hr. Just checking sure if its optimal. Great bot btw

10. KittyMr

I start the bot and he doesn't pay the blast furnace man, instead, he just tries to put the money in the coffer.

EDIT:
    Actually, there are a few things wrong with this bot. I'm not gonna write a review as I can see it working extremely well and if you fix the bugs then that's even better, but I could only ever get a max run time of ~7 mins. Anyways I'm not trying to be mean in points below I am just trying to convey the problems I have had. Best of luck fixing them (i will upload the logs in a sec).

First off, the bot doesn't check the player's smithing level when the bot is started, thus it doesn't pay the foreman straight away if the smithing level is below 60. It will start instead by either trying to place money in the coffer, failing that sometimes it will then pay the foreman, else if there is money in the coffer, it will just run to the conveyor belt realize it can't use it then pay the foreman.

Second, the bot needs the player to have bought loads of buckets of water as it won't refill them (this happened to me twice). when it gets to the bank it will dump the empty bucket and bars in the bank then stop as there are no "buckets of water" in the bank. I personally would check to see if the player had either an empty or full bucket and proceed in a direction depending on the output.

Thirdly, I often see the bot clicking on the conveyor belt then clicking on the bar dispenser too fast, giving no time for the player to actually deposit the ore's on the belt. This is usually resolved after running it for 5+ minutes.

The fourth and final point, the bot will sometimes take ages to realize that the stamina pot effect as running out which drains your stamina very fast. I guess the check for whether the stamina effect has run out only occurs when the play is at the bank instead of everytime he stops to do something. This point is much more minor like the last point, as it will sometimes resolve itself over time.

#10 KittyMr, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  11. haxus

Great bot so far for how old the bot is. One problem though that is consistent is the bot fails to put ore on the belt (it clicks on it but runs back to where you collect your bars). It also was just standing right at the bank chest and was failing to click on the chest. Here is my log. Thanks and hope that helps!

Attached Files:

12. JonFon1234

Awesome to see another bf bot.
    Just started using it, and I see I will like this bot a lot :)

Current setup : Check on Stamina Potions and Coal bag,Running Steel bars and click saved then ran.

13. Murtsi

Bot stops for some reason after i selected that it uses coal bag and also wanted to mention that it doesnt log out when it runs out of resources

Attached Files:

14. MIFFY

Problem report:
    Everything working fine. however
    -the bot keep stopping itself for unknown reasons after 10mins, the longest i have run for is 1hr30mins.
    -also my rate is only around 2k bars/hr, dont sure where my setting gone wrong.
    (Dont know where to find the error log, i would be very happy to provide one)

New: I have found the log, where it said it cant find coal in my bank/ wrong amount of ore , this maybe the problem.

Attached Files:

#14 MIFFY, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  15. xinzoe

the best so far :D

Edit: did you add a delay because i haven't been able to get 3200 bars/hr anymore, the max i got is 2800 now

Attached Files:

#15 xinzoe, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    JonFon1234 likes this.
  16. Brawls

When doing blast furnace for the first time on an account you have to click on "always deposit all ores on conveyor belt" or something; the bot doesn't do this automatically and gets stuck on that window trying to put ores on the belt.

When first starting the bot it looks for stamina potions in the bank, but it starts with stamina potion (1) then (2) etc. So it would scroll past the stamina potion (4) and first take out the lower dosed vials.

17. parkhoon

interestingly i got banned on both accounts that used this. its a good bot tho

18. SilenceP44

hmm :(, were you suicide botting / what did you use as settings?

19. parkhoon

ran for about 3 hours each day for a week, steel and adamant bars. Both were banned after i logged in this morning. I actually was able to log in but was immediately disconnected 5 seconds later and said my account is disabled. It was a manual ban. I guess they're really monitoring blast furnace recently

20. SilenceP44

How do you know it is a manual ban, its nearly impossible to detect bots in blast furnace manualy.

Sipakk0 likes this.