1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkyGuy's Wyvern Killer [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SkyGuy, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyGuy

gettign my 3rd and 4th account wyvern ready in the coming days. quests and training. yuck.

2. Andreww

better not get a visage drop at the end of me trip then. =p

3. SkyGuy

dont worry some other bot will pick it up for ya ;) worst i've had was dlegs. really need to fix it up, but no time currently.

4. mkultra

Just got a 2 day ban bot busting moderate from the script bot on a fairly decent account, do I suicide it after unban or sell it? :p

5. SkyGuy

mind if i ask about how much you did per day, if you did it regularly? first one i've heard of w/ it, and dont want mine to follow ;p

6. mkultra

About 5 or 6 hours a day, no breaks. Overnight sometimes. The issue is if you are out of supplies the bot just stands next to the chest and won't log out. I've had the bot just stand beside the chest for hours at a time. Really quick way to get reported.

7. rickp1337

overnight botting is one of the worst things you can do

8. mkultra

I've been doing this for years what are you my dad lol

SkyGuy likes this.
  9. rickp1337

its because apparently there is a system in place that checks un humanlike playtimes, for example if you always play in the timeframe of 10 am to 10 pm and then suddenly play an entire night this would ring a few bells

10. SkyGuy

yeah, i should make it detect that later on and logout then. i always just have a ton of excess supplies so it never runs out personally :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2017 ---
    shoutout to the person who ran this bot for 3 days straight. you're a crazy dude. hope the account is safe :eek: hours.png

Led and rickp1337 like this.
  11. rickp1337

especially considering these are by no means throwaway accounts, this person either forgot his pc or has the hugest balls ever

12. SkyGuy

switching over to paid now that it seems to run pretty consistantly with very few bugs. being paid, im hoping to update it more frequently. so if you encounter any issues please report them
    get your free wyverning in while you can :D

Dark sage likes this.
  13. Led

Led

if i played os i would be upset about this lol

14. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

:thumbs down:

15. rickp1337

Congratz on your first premium!

how much will the script bot cost?

16. SkyGuy

it will start at .15/hr and i can adjust accordingly if people find it too expensive or if it gets too much use (wyverns got real crouded recently)
    for a breakdown of the pricing it will be about 26% of the income of the sold gold. (for a baseline i think party mentioned prime bots are about 30%. dont quote me on that tho.)

200 hours at 50kills / hr for 10k kc totalling 115.25M (575k gp / hr average)
    1 visage (about 9m)
    39 dragon skirt|leg (6250k)
    100M in standard loot (500k profit/hr, excluding the above drops)

rickp1337 and Dark sage like this.
  17. rickp1337

if the 575k is accurate the 0.15/hr seems fair.
    after operating cost this would leave the hourly profit at around 400k/hr, which is fine assuming the banrate is low

this estimate is likely made under ideal/close to ideal circumstances, anyone who isnt maxed or with maxed gear will have lower hourly income and as such will feel this flat 150-175k reduction a lot harder. i started noticing something similar while doing mole, prices dropped while hourly upkeep such as ppots stayed high leading to signicifant drop in overall hourly profit.

18. SkyGuy

its based off the accounts i run about 8 hours a day most days (that i remember to turn them on) they're around level 110 i believe with about 5m or so in gear
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2017 ---
    for reference, this is the highest account i have.
    wyvernsetup.png
    so the you can take that into account with the pricing. pretty standard gear for most wyvern'ing, a bit on the higher end side for some because I trust my own bot.:p bit higher on the stats, but when i started i believe it was 80/99/70 or so. also have lower ones, but its not like this bot is made for random throwaway accounts, so getting higher stats on it shouldnt be a big issue.
    also 70 prayer and piety isnt required.. but i wouldnt do it without it.

19. janzer

damn .15/hr :O still a lot of bugs, ive came back to my account 3 times in the last 3 days to my account dead, and a lot of times he will tele with tab in wyverns and will just walk back to wyverns and hit house tab and repeat until he is out of tabs. Also leaves a lot of loot on the ground. I wasnt complaining since it was a free script bot though, but for .15/hr meh

20. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

this is the kind of information you are supposed to give on this thread regardless to free or paid, so that the author can make the bug fixes

rickp1337 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.