1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkyGuy's Wyvern Killer [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SkyGuy, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janzer

im new to the cite never really used to bot my bad

2. SkyGuy

i'd prefer it if you did complain so i can correct those issues, thats the point of it being in beta. the tab one is probably because you have your teleport setup to teleport to portal, not to house. so when the failsafe kicks in to teleport to house and stop the bot because clouse dropped the ring of dueling not being in the house doesnt tell it its safe to logout. the loot is going to be fixed in the next iteration, but I have no motivation to put more work into a project that i've made nothing off of besides in game gold. as for the deaths, i dont know what to tell ya. i've never died using it, done over 15k wyverns.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2017 ---
    you're all good my dude, but yeah if you let me know issues that exist, i know to fix them! i want to make it worth the price for the users, so they actually use it :)

Dark sage likes this.
  3. Party

Party Client Developer

Amazing how people will only start to report bugs once they have to pay for it.

sickness0666, Led, Jhinn and 4 others like this.
  4. SkyGuy

guess i should have started it off paid like you suggested XP
    w/ how many bugs it had tho I still feel like charging for what it used to be wouldn't be something i could do.

5. rickp1337

could have made it cost a few cts/hour, even something meaningless like 2cts is enough for people to suddenly bother to mention issues since they paid for it

^ its retarded logic but somehow it seems true

sly000 likes this.
  6. Led

Led

just make a trial version that can only be ran an hour per week. THEN people will report the bugs when they only get an hour to use it.

7. SkyGuy

it's in the works. but going to be busy for a bit. gives me some time to monitor the change to premium and see if anything needs a higher priority fix or if price needs adjusting.

Led likes this.
  8. rickp1337

hour a week or day?

i know party's nmz bot has an interresting system, lets you have 7 hours a week, works great for that type of bot but might be exploitable for moneymaking scripts bots

9. SkyGuy

it would probably be a pretty limited time like 30 mins a day or a few hours a week. obviously not stopping until its at bank safe.

10. mkultra

The 3 day proggy was mine I ran it all weekend my girlfriend came over haha. Ever thought of doing a green dragon killer bot? Any account with 50 range and 40 def can do them 0 quest points cheers man

11. SkyGuy

Damn, really impressive runtime dude! Hope the account stays safe! I haven't ever done anything with green dragons but I did make one for blue dragons. Made alot suiciding them for a couple weeks. Prolly should publish it sometime. Only requires melee stats and 70 agil. Do green dragons attack at a range if you range?

12. rickp1337

no they dont, dont see why you would range em tho, main reason people do that is to ourange em and kite with low stats.
    should probably just be whip + 2 items + 70's melee, with a ext antifire it wont really take that much dmg anyways.

overall layout should be something like this:
    - start at bank (edge?) withdraw supercomb (1) ext antifire (1) food
    * withdraw amulet of glory (should just be lost on death, the 20k these things cost is not worth saving a +1 for
    - use burning amulet to tp to the bandit camp and walk to drags
    - kill shit get paid
    * if in pvp combat
    - use glory teleport
    - if tb'd either put prot item on and die to keep glory, or attempt to escape
    - glory to edgeville and repeat

that being said, no idea how viable this would be in terms of profit/hr and banrate

13. Andreww

To switch over to a paid bot, a bot that runs at an awkward pay rate, might i add, seems daft. The bot is exactly the same as the unpaid version you ran, theres been no updates to the free version. The bot still stands at the side of the clan wars portal, it still stops as it runs to the wyvern area, and it still insits on a d mace. The d mace is the big give away to the bot as every bot uses it. If it was 10 cents an hour id probably complain less, but to chuck a free bot out that is still broken at 15 cents an hour is a joke in my opinion. i'll use my credits then ill put my money elsewhere.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2017 ---
    On top of my rant, will it fix barrows items? say i run it past its time, and barrows runs out, will it just attack and get owned with no leg armour? the only update you've done is started to charge people to use it, you've fixed nothing. before someone says "oh you meant to give feedback bro" i've given extensive feedback and it seems none of it has been taken on board.

janzer likes this.
  14. janzer

bug- came back to my account just circling rimmington, no idea why but it ran for like 5-6 hours or so and only got a hundred kills so it just drained my money, it never terminated until i maunually stopped it

15. SkyGuy

whats an akward pay rate about 30%? thats the same amount i get charged for having the bot on the store.
    if its too broken, dont use it until i fix the issues you've reported. I dont have any free time currently due to real life, and if a few people wish to use it and help support me, it'll mean i can take less hours at work once things settle down and have more time to work on development. but currently that wont be for awhile.
    never had anyone mention anything about dmace being for bots in game. its a good spec weapon there imo.
    I do plan to add support for barrows items, since i use them myself. but again, i dont currently have time to update it for probably about 2 weeks. sorry for the inconveince.

tldr;if its not worth your money in its current state, dont use it. it'll get updates if i have free time off work or after 2 weeks when things in my life settle down
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2017 ---
    never seen it do that for more than a couple seconds. I'll look into it

16. janzer

im not sure what happens but i come back and my dueling ring is gone, idk if it got dropped or if it was last charge and broke but then it hits a tab before it banks or something

17. SkyGuy

clouse drops the ring instead of rubbing it, or equips it. when that happens it teleports to house and stops the bot as a failsafe. i plan to update it to pick the ring up, or to re-equip the proper ring in the future. theres nothing that can be done to prevent clouse from doing it, so just have to react to it when it happens. Clouse is a love/hate relationship.

Dark sage likes this.
  18. janzer

not sure what happened but woke up after 6 hours and 78 kills... but he was standing in a corner at wyverns so idk

19. SkyGuy

never heard of anything like that happening. if it happens again a screenshot could help figure out why, just be sure to block out any sensitive info as always

Dark sage likes this.
  20. janzer

is there a way you could put an interface where it tracks time/kills?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.