1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Slayer bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by grantj4444, Feb 17, 2017.

1. grantj4444

Anyone working on slayer bot?

2. Snufalufugus

Slayer is incredibly complicated with low returns. In terms of rs3 there are probably 30 different slayer tasks. For each of those, you need a custom equipment setup, location, and maybe inventory. When people look at the bot store, they see bots for $0.06, $0.08, or $0.10. For a dev to be willing to develop this, they would need to be charging something like $0.20. There just aren't enough people willing to pay something like that.

IMO slayer bots will come eventually, but only once the market for non-slayer premium bots is saturated. At that point, someone will develop a slayer bot because that's all there is left to monetize. Until then, just be patient. You can use an AIO fighter to mostly do slayer; it's not completely automated, but it is definitely a big improvement over doing it all manually. With a lot of the fighters you can save profiles for each monster to make it even easier.

Jaakkol likes this.
  3. Rob

Rob

[QUOTE=" With a lot of the fighters you can save profiles for each monster to make it even easier.[/QUOTE]
    I wonder if people have these profiles saved somewhere that I could use em as well
    like a public library

4. Aria

I should also add, as someone who created a slayer bot for RM back in 2015: a slayer bot also doesn't get much run time compared to a goldfarm bot since goldfarming bots are generally ran on multiple accounts for a long duration, while a slayer bot is usually ran on a main account for shorter amounts of time. With the existence of low-req moneymaking methods like cursed wisps, there's also no reason to level Slayer to get to profitable mobs like Gargoyles/Ascension creatures.

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  5. skrall

I have yet to see a Ganodermic beast bot tho, when I go there for my task I make an easy 2m per 25-30mins

6. Tomdickharry

I want a slayer bot!

Has any developer thought of doing just Vannaka and Kuradal?

Vanaka needs 40 combat and kuradal needs 75 slayer.
    Summona is nice but could be skipped, Morvan is not worth botting.
    The others can kinda be ignored.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 6, 2017 ---
    Perhaps with VIP ticket manipulation + skipping of tasks, troublesome tasks can be avoided?
    Working slayer bot > efficient slayer bot.