1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Slight Change to ActionBar class

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by sickness0666, May 23, 2017.

1. sickness0666

i would like to request that getAllSlots() be added into the api class. There is already a getEmptySlots(), and a getFilledSlots(), but those obviously only return the empty or filled, not the full array with the empty slots within it.

And with the newQuery on ActionBar, to include the empty slots. If you were to just do ActionBar.newQuery().results().first(), it would return the first filled one, instead of the first on the action bar, so if you have slots 1, 2, and 3 empty, slot 4 is the first result that it returns, or if you have a full empty action bar, it would return an empty array

i dont know about everyone else, but when i am searching the action bar, whether adding an item to it etc with a bot, i am expecting ActionBar.newQuery().results().first() to return the first slot (0 array index), of if i use ActionBar.newQuery().results().get(5), i am expecting the 6th slot's results, whether they are filled or empty

@Party @Cloud

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Expect some changes that maintain backwards compatibility but fulfill your request in the next release.