1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Sliskelion pieces bug?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by The Toaster, Jul 27, 2016.

1. The Toaster

Whenever you get a Sliskelion piece in the game while the bot is running you get an unexpected item handler error and it tries to destroy them. But often it will try to destroy them then continue to do the action you were botting, repeating this many times every so often.

Would it be possible to just keep them and bank them when you go to the bank. Or at least have an option to destroy or keep? Currently it looks very bot like, starting to destroy them, then resuming the current activity and repeating this every few minutes over and over. It looks even worse if you are doing something that doesn't need banking as it happens a lot and is something a human would never do.

2. SuperBotter

SuperBotter Super Bot Author

The problem with the bot not destroying it is because of a bug with RuneMate iirc (I think I saw another thread about this bug)

If you want it banked or not destroyed then you need to ask the bot developer to disable the unexpected item handler so that the bot doesn't try to destroy it.

#2 SuperBotter, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

This makes sense as when I use Alpha Divination I do not have any issues. I prefer the bot to keep them that way I can trade them for XP ;)