1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Sorc Garden

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Fabricate, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Fabricate

• Game Mode: OSRS
    • Link to wiki: Sorceress's Garden
    • Summary: Picks fruit for Thieving xp or picks herbs for profit. (most can be one clicked if timed correctly) Banks at shanty pass.
    • Required stats: 1-65
    • Required quests: Prince Ali Rescue
    • Required items: None
    • Other notes: Should have options for using energy potions.
    • Would like to Keep private for around 6 months with a small group of people willing to pay the creator a fee, then when the script bot is 6 months old and all the bugs have been worked out released to the public if agreed upon.

If you are interested in getting this script bot, and willing to pay a fee leave a message and ill add you to this list. If you are willing to create this script bot, pm me and Ill let everyone know the scripters who are willing to create it and we will discuss it on this topic.

Scripters willing:
    SlashnHax

People Interested in a small private batch:
    Fabricate
    birdoriglooo
    MaleTail

#1 Fabricate, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  2. SlashnHax

Pretty nostalgic, I remember making a bot for Sorc Garden like 5 years ago, but I don't think I ever made it public... I've been considering making one anyway to train thieving, and because it's a fun little minigame.

I might actually have the source code stashed away somewhere...

Fabricate likes this.
  3. Fabricate

Its really nostalgic, I have my own special reasons for wanting this. (Not for a bot farm) but yeah if you interested let me know mate! I wish there was someone making a bot for all minigames imo.
    Ill also lend a hand in finding any bugs Ill atleast help out in whatever way im capable.

#3 Fabricate, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  4. birdoriglooo

I’m looking for one too! Preferably a 1tick summer garden.

let me know if you find one!

5. SlashnHax

1tick or 1click? I don't think it's possible to 1tick any of the gardens and even 1 clicking isn't consistent due to the guardians becoming out of sync

6. birdoriglooo

It is possible to 1click, the garden is possible but might be difficult to bot it. If can get the timing correct then no, they don't go out of sync

7. SlashnHax

If a guardian catches someone, it stalls to animate, which can bring it out of sync of the other ones. The fix is usually just hopping worlds if you manage to bring one out of sync.

One-clicking shouldn't be too hard using the same visual cues a player would use, or an even more fun method would be to have it calculate when to click based on pathing...

It looks like my old code works (using the safe spot approach), it just needs a little bit of a brush-up and to test all of the gardens...

8. Fabricate

Would you like to add you to the list That i was going to make if support blew up?

9. SlashnHax

Yeah, if it gets a decent amount of interest I'll rewrite/polish and release it, for now I'm having fun with a couple of other bots :p

10. birdoriglooo

Let me know if you want to release and maybe sell, I would be interested

11. SlashnHax

Private bot slots are limited by the amount of public bot slots, so I'll probably be leaning more towards making it a premium/paid bot, just gotta work out a rate for it.

Plus, for it to be premium, I'd like to have something like dynamic 1-click done

12. Fabricate

You do whatever makes you feel comfortable, as you would be the one making it or not.

13. MaleTail

summers garden is lowkey one of fastest training methods for thieving in the game, everyone has just forgotten about the content.
    I would love this bot to be made/posted and with kinks worked out would definitely add it to my list of premium bots I'm using

Fabricate likes this.