1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Spectre Feedback - new user

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by topazzz, Jul 4, 2016.

1. topazzz

Hi, just wanted to chip in with my experience using the spectre runemate client.

CURRENT STATS JULY 24th:

Attack: 76
    Str: 72
    Def: 72
    Range:55
    Magic: 50
    Prayer: 23
    Health: 74
    Agility: 55
    Mining: 73
    Cooking: 44

Old entry: I have been using the Alpha Fighter (beta) bot to train combat and so far my stats are: 65/72/50. I have been playing my main account at the same time without any proxy device, but I have not made ANY trades or other interactions between the accounts. The botting acc is F2P, my main is P2P.

I have been trying to bot somewhat wisely using all advice I could find on how to avoid getting banned. In total I've been running it for about 5 - 6 days. I started with 4 hours/day, am doing a solid 10 hours/day as of now, obviously chopping it up into 2 hour sessions with breaks inbetween. Also chatting with other players whenever I check up on the bot just to make it seem I'm an actual player.

It is going well right now and I can recommend this bot to anyone... as soon as I reach 75/75/75 I will stop using combat bot as I've only wanted to skip the boring low level grind to get to kill more interesting things. I guess I will need to do some kind of bot that will make me some gold after I'm done with this one as of now I only have about 500k from only combat. I haven't botted the most profitable things cause those place were often checked by mods - I've been told.

That's all, just wanted to chip in with my experience as I know new users look for that kind of info - thanks.

#1 topazzz, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    SlashnHax and Insomniac like this.
  2. Insomniac

That's some nice gains, especially on osrs f2p... if that doesn't make spectre reliable then idk what will:p

3. topazzz

An update to my F2P account. I have been able to get A Bond since the start

My current stats are:
    Attack: 76
    Str: 72
    Def: 72
    Range:55
    Magic: 50
    Prayer: 23
    Health: 74
    Agility: 55
    Mining: 73