1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 staking bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by rscrown, Nov 7, 2017.

1. rscrown

I'm looking for a bot that will host in a friends chat, the friends chat accepts bets then vs another staker after the stake is over if the host wins the bettor gets back 1.8x what they bet if they lose they lose.

1. Write in chat: "open @host 1m-1000m twitch/host"
    2. Accept incoming trades
    3. After each trade, write "/{PLAYER_NAME} {BET_AMOUNT} gl"
    4. If no trades within 30 seconds of last one, write: "/last calls any more bets, going to find a stake soon" 4.1. Accept new trades, if any
    5. If no trades within 15 seconds of last one, write "/looking for a fight";
    6. Go to staking area (set in the UI before starting the bot?)
    7. Spam in chat: "poly {TOTAL_AMOUNT_OF_BETS}"
    8. Accept stake challenges when sent 8.1. Check the rules (click "Use Favourite"), and check that the opponent only has poly staff equipped and 28 vials, or 27 vials and rest spirit shards, in inventory 8.2. Check if the amount staked by the opponent equals our stake 8.3. Accept the fight in both interfaces 8.4. Attack the opponent once in the arena and wait for the result to see who won
    9. Check the results of bet from the Interface after the fight, and run back to the hosting area.
    9.1. If lost, write "We lost! Sorry, GL next stake"
    9.2. Repeat from step 1
    10. If won, write: "We won! Come collect the GP"
    11. Accept trades from bettors, and give them 1.8x of their bet value
    11.1. Repeat from step 1
    Other: - Keep a list of all bettors - Clear the list after loss or after paying the bettors 1.8x of their bet value

My skype is live:rscrownsales my discord is 5WAP/RS CROWN#9551 please message me if at all interested, if any points are not clear and you need me to explain more just contact me, thanks.

2. Swych

Hmm, I know gambling bots like dicing or games of chance are against the rules here (private or not). Not quite sure on a staker bot, perhaps @Party would be able to clarify?

3. rscrown

what is the reason for this rule exactly?

4. Swych

We (executives + community) don't support the use of grief bots such as wilderness looters, or support gambling bots like dicers. From how you described it it sounds like a commission staker with a gambling element in it, so I personally think it will not be allowed, but I'm not the one who makes the rules around here. I tagged an executive that can help you out with this case though.

EDIT: Grief bots also include auto typers and from the sound of it your bot spams a message repeatedly until interference, which we don't allow here.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2017 ---
    @rscrown I've talked with one of the owners of the site regarding this and this was his reply: upload_2017-11-7_12-2-3.png

We don't condone scamming, spamming, begging, and things along those lines. Use this information however you pleae

5. rscrown

I see, thanks for the help, the autotyper I can see why it would usually be discouraged but this is not going to spam for hours on end, its simply required in the staking process, it would type in most cases for around 30 seconds. May I ask for the reason behind the autotypers not being allowed? I would assume because it would be seen as a pest in the game, in this case everyone in the duel arena is thankful of others using an autotyper so they can sit back and watch for a stake of the value they would like instead of typing themselves. I can understand a bot that spams "che4p gold @ cheaprssss golldd232.com" but this autotyper if you asked anyone in the duel arena 90% would be thankful of people saying how much they want to stake, or no stakes would be done. If there is another concern I can understand that but as for being disruptive this would have the opposite effect, I look forward to your reply and am thankful of the ones given so far :).
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2017 ---
    Any update on my last comment?

6. Swych

No update, I was merely giving my opinion in the last comment. Bot request is open, if you want a private bot I understand @Qosmiof2 might be able to help you out there too. If not there are other qualified developers that might be able to fulfill this request for you

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  7. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Thanks @Quinnn .

@OP I can do it. I charge 30$/hr of development and the first month of bugfixes js free so i make sure it’s what you wanted.

Thanks

8. dankb4nk

how long would a bot such as this take you?

9. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

10 hrs

10. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

10-15

11. rscrown

What is your skype or discord?

12. 0PrivacyMatter0

interesting idea. i wonder if my account would have better luck staking with bot on or off.

13. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Luck changes when botting? TIL

14. rscrown

bump still need this

15. skrall

Hmm commission staking, nice