1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved [Start problem] BOT don't works.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Alejandro P., May 11, 2020.

1. Alejandro P.

Good day.

First time in this forum, im from Venezuela and my english is not good but i will try to explain.

I installed RuneMate today... i configured all settings: Account info, Bot type and OSRS Run instance (With PID)... Everything oks, but when i will try to start the BOT, NOTHING HAPPENS.

First, appears this screen:

upload_2020-5-11_19-45-6.png

And next, this screen again:

upload_2020-5-11_19-45-38.png

What's wront?

Grettings.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Alejandro P., May 13, 2020
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

The first thing you should do is try and self-troubleshoot. This will help you resolve an issue far sooner than anyone can reply to your thread. Don't be lazy and ignore this, try it first, or you'll only get told to do it in your forum thread.

1. Uninstall RuneMate
    2. Uninstall ALL Java installations
    3. Uninstall all RuneScape clients
    4. Delete all of your Jagex Cache
    5. Delete all of your RuneMate cache
    6. Restart computer
    7. Reinstall RuneScape client
    8. Download RuneMate
    9. Install RuneMate and it will automatically install the correct Java version for you

If the above self-troubleshooting did not work, please post the following information in a new forum thread with any client issue you are facing:
    1. Post your computer specifications
      1. (Windows) Go to your Start menu, type in "DXDIAG", run the program and copy your computer specifications in to your post.
    2. Post your Java version
      1. How do I find my Java version? See: How to find Java version in Windows or Mac - Manual method
    3. Include as much information as you can
      1. Include as much information as you can in your post, to help us help you sooner. EG: What bot(s) are you trying to run, how to recreate issue etc.
    4. Upload your log files
      1. With the RuneMate client open, navigate to Help > View Logs. Upload the applicable log files to your forum post.
    5. Be patient & wait for help

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I'm not sure if that username at the bottom of your second screenshot is your RuneScape username or not but if it is you'll probably want to hide it so you don't get banned.

5. Alejandro P.

Hello everyone. I solved installing Java directly from the official webpage. The RuneMate installer do not installed it (And do not install never).