1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stixx's ZMI Altar RuneCrafter [BETA] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by stixx, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agringo

bot gets stuck sometimes when traveling to altar or when trying to teleport out from what i experienced.

2. ziplock1738

Is there a way to set up this bot simply? Like configure the bot without certain items present. I'm using an ironman account and don't have access to stamina potions, is there a way to toggle that off? Same goes for the lunar spell book? This seems like the only bot that would be ironman friendly on runemate at the moment given that ironmen cannot do abyss runecrafting until they have excess glories.

3. stixx

I will rewrite this entire bot next week and will take this into account! :)

ziplock1738 likes this.
  4. ziplock1738

Really appreciate it man

5. lorenzobotenzo

I think a nice idea for low level players would be the support of the long path. This would of course cost a lot of xp per hour but i think it eliminates the risk completely. Plus it would be a nice way to gain a bit of money.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  6. stixx

Yes, will also implement this when I re-write the bot!
    should be complete in about a week :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2018 ---
    Hey guys I coded this bot for just my own use from the beginning, but it seems like you guys are very interested in it, therefore I will re-write it completely and make it flawless, together with sweet configs.
    Would appreciate it if someone would lend an account that has lunar dipl. completed, so I can fully test the bot!

Thanks,

7. teerollah

so the bot gets stuck at the bank charge.. doesnt choose anything..

8. stixx

Read the setup instructions :)
    You need to choose quick payment by yourself

9. joejoejoejoe

this bot miss clicks every 5 seconds,stands there for 30 seconds and repeats bank pulling 1 stamina potion drinks 1 dose then stands there repeating. I managed to get only a little over 2000 xp per hour this bot will get you banned do not use it

10. ilovepoe

So I ran the bot and followed the setup. Works nice just some thing I would suggest a touch up on.

Having law runes is super important so that you can teleport and you may not always craft one used for the teleport.
    The bot has to close the bank to fill the pouches which in turn costs 40 air runes per bank when it could fill from the bank menu.
    It always takes one sip of stamina every trip when it should be every 2-3 trips.

I think the bot works fine it's just slow but the stamina potion 1 sip after every trip is a waste of gp.

Did not get to test if the bot could recharge pouches using npc contact.

11. Dont Ban me Bro

A good update would be to fill pouches before exiting the bank, because you can do that. It would prevent double charging for bank access. Please look into this, it wouldnt require that much change :)

12. stixx

Hey! I have coded a new version of the bot where I have done that!
    However the bot hasn't been published yet!

13. Dont Ban me Bro

Is there an ETA on when it would be published? I cant wait!!!

14. stixx

I uploaded it like 3 weeks ago, but the @Party seems to be very busy on vacation :)

15. Party

Party Client Developer

What do you mean? You have nothing in queue.

16. lorenzobotenzo

Yo yo, any news on when the new version is being released? Really excited for it!

17. stixx

Unfortunately it is not currently on my priority list of stuff to do in life.
    However I could consider releasing a private version of the bot, for a price of course!
    Feel free to PM me if that would be of interest :)

18. cookbenj

if the fixes were made you can make the bot a premium here i'd happily pay per hour with this bot but it needs fixes

stixx and lorenzobotenzo like this.
  19. stixx

My new version is working pretty good, but the only account that I own, which has the reqs for lunars is my main and I don't bot on it.
    If someone could provide me with an account with: 71 magic, lunar diplomacy and 50 RC, I will be able to have a nice version of the bot up pretty soon.
    I will upload a free version of the bot to anyone who helps me out with this!

cookbenj likes this.
  20. LSDtea

I don't mean to sound impatient here but have you got an estimated due date on the updated version? I just discovered ZMI and want 75 rc asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.