1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Stolen items , Fabreze Fighter [Beta] CAREFULL !!!

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by blushzlola, Sep 27, 2020.

1. blushzlola

Hi , I was using "Fabreze Fighter [BETA]" bot on new account. After 1 day , I wake up and my account was empty. ( This account was created exacly 1 day before , noone know any acces to this account ). Someone log in , sold all items ( together 43M ) and trade it. 5h later I get ban for botting.
    I dont know if thats possible to do something with that , but I dont recommend this bot !

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

You're wrong, RuneMate didn't hack you.

Can't be arsed replying to you, as you're just going to say we're all lying to you anyway, however I'll quote @Savior who sums it up quite nicely

Posting the same information I do every time this topic comes up:

• Are you sure you haven't used an easy to guess username/password combination?
    • Or that you're using a combination that has been leaked from an external database breach?
    • Or you downloaded a gold generator or similar program?
    • Clicked on any suspicious URLs from Twitch streams etc?

There is NO way RuneMate would hack you for your gold/items. We would not risk our entire reputation over the small amount of gold/items any user would have.

Furthermore, from the moment you enter your username/password combination in to the client, the information is immediately encrypted and impossible for anyone to read and use.

Bot Authors do not have access to your username or password. The only person who does is YOU.

There have been many accusations of this over the years and almost every single time without fail the user has later determined the fault occurred elsewhere.

To summarise and make it extremely clear, RuneMate did not hack you and steal your items.

Read more examples:

Resolved - I GOT HACKED BY RUNEMATE
    Resolved - Got hacked after runemate crashed
    I have never been hacked 15 years playing runescape. Until I used Runemate

CuppaJava and Chieftain like this.
  3. blushzlola

Of course , so tell me how new account ( with new mail created 5 minuts before created account ) get hacked ? For sure not because of any link , I play with very very old laptop , runemate and League of Legends are 2 games on this laptop. Nothing more , any program nothing. And 100% someone was on account coz items were SOLD on GE. Im not saying u are lying , but u are wrong by saying it is not runemate fault. Really soory , but it is runemate fault.

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

No :)

v7p likes this.
  5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

The fact that you use RuneMate, likely means you've tried other RuneScape bot clients too.

It also means you're more likely to have purchased gold, visit RSGP gambling sites and watch YouTube videos of "hacks" and "exploits", as compared with legitimate players, just based solely on the fact you're an active RuneScape rule-breaker.

The above suggests to me that you were hacked from one of the above, rather than it being RuneMate.