1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Successful botting?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by hello-dur-dom, Dec 20, 2020.

1. hello-dur-dom

Which bots have people managed to use long term successfully?

I’ve been using Regal Wintertodt from 70 to 99+ no problems. I currently run it because noxpwaste but I’m curious as to which other bots people have had success with? I’ve tried Arceuss library bot which gave me the very good price for staring at a rather sexy bookcase, bankstander which did just literally stand at the bank for a very low price also.

I’ve read a various reviews -on well reviewed bots- of people having big issues or fast bans, who can recommend a bot that won’t issue me with an instant hammer?

2. Syrupmaker

Cuppa MinerAIO is my #1 right now. It's slick, easy to use, and you can easily switch it off to take over to not "act" like a bot. I do this as a common practice to avoid long botting periods - the way I'm using it right now, it's fairly profitable even though that wasn't my original intentions haha.

Definitely one of the best developed, but there are plenty of others that are just as great so don't be shy on trying some out on a spare account first.

CuppaJava likes this.