1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexChopper LITE 3.5.4

Tha ting goes chop chop chop.

1. 55ttothelow

I've tried to run it with chopping oaks in Catherby... it doesn't work that well for me. In fact, it doesn't work at all. First it simply ran around that vicinity without it doing anything useful, and after that I somehow got it to chop the oaks on a scripted basis, but it refused to bank the oak logs afterwards. Not that it didn't go to the bank, it simply didn't deposit it and went back to the trees with a full inventory of logs. And from there on it just keeps running back and forth aimlessly. Am i just doing something wrong with setting it up or something or...? I do appreciate your involvement in your bot though.

#41 55ttothelow, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That would be extremely easy to add :) The next time I sit down to look at my bots I'll add this in there.

Thanks for the feedback!

3. GandalfSweg

Would be really great if you could add Teaks on ape atoll and banking via the deposit box from Deadliest catch quest

4. cheeznuts

Doesn't work at GE Yews. Walks over to tree, never clicks them to start chopping

5. tdotsfinest12

When cutting willows in Draynor, my character always moves to the back of the bank even when i move myself beside the booth. This makes it seem very sketchy, please fix =)

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

7. Html33

I think I got banned using this script bot. I had tried out two other of the WoodCutting scripts bots that are available but they were both not working properly but had a total run time of about 40 minuets.

I then found this one and was running it for about 6 hours, logged in today and account is now banned.

I can't be sure it was this bot that got me banned but am very sceptical.
    Be careful guys.

8. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

How old was the account? F2P/Member? 07/RS3?

9. Html33

Account is about three years old, with 12 days gameplay (checked yesterday) overall was a good account, pure - 85 str, 75 hp, 60 att, Desert Treasure had been done, Monkey Maddness etc, combat 67, it was F2P at the time but has been a member before, and this was on OSRS.

10. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Oldschool F2P bans are very high. You would most likely have gotten banned with whatever bot tbh.

11. Html33

Jagex must have a really good detection rate then, or the bot in this case is particularly bad with anti-randoms, anti-patterns etc, anti-ban. Like I have mentioned I cannot confirm if it was this bot that got me banned as I was using others prior for a short duration.

I get that more people probably bot on F2P, thus is assumed I am a botter but there is no proof I am a botter if the bot was good enough in the first place, there would be nothing to detect, if there is nothing to detect, you don't get banned.

Clearly in this case Jagex picked up on very suspicious behaviour.

When using the script bot I personally thought it looked very suspicious just watching it (my negligence to let it continue really) quite a few times it ran behind the bank, it right clicks on the bank X to bring the right click menu up to close the bank window (who does that?), it can be very slow to click a tree, on a few occasions clicked a tree just as it disappeared and stood there few quite a bit longer than you realistically would in real life.

I did also have a couple small issues where it did not detect the axe, and tried getting a bronze one out of the bank but stopping and restarting it standing near the willows resolved this problem. I also had an issue where it got to the bank and stood there not actually opening the bank, again restarting the script bot resolved this.

Take the above as constructive criticism from a user. It's disappointing that I have been banned but I always knew the risks.

proxi and tdotsfinest12 like this.
  12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That was by far the most feedback that I've ever been given on this bot. As you can see, no one really has commented on bugs or anything that they'd like me to work on... but seeing you list of things you'd like to see improved, I now have something to work on optimizing.

The logic for navigation is being looked over right now already, which should fix the issues for walking behind the bank and such. Afterwards, I will look into redoing the logic for tree interaction.

I'd like to think it's not from my bot since I've never had an account banned on my bots (with easily over 1,000 hours of usage in total), but I guess there's no way to know. Regardless, I'm sorry about your ban. :(

Wet Rag likes this.
  13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

17. IsaiahTheJew

I tried running it and i get this error as soon as i create a instance.
    upload_2016-12-18_0-13-34.png

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

19. gazzag

I'm trying to run it to cut willows at draynor and it keeps getting stuck. When it opens the bank it does nothing, it seems to be unable to deposit items. When I manually deposit the logs it then closes the bank and carries on by itself

20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea something fishy is going on with Draynor. It's the web walking I'm pretty sure. I'll look more into it when I'm done with an outside project. Thanks for reporting!