1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexFisher LITE 3.5.8

The hook that doesn't sleep.

1. Takeon

Been using it for a few hours which is awesome itself because it walks back on death now. It still missclicks people every now and then, I think its because it moves the camera angle at the exact same time its about to click the fishing spot sometimes, so maybe put in a wait/sleep there?

proxi likes this.
  2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I don't even know what to say to this lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 27, 2015 ---
    The bot doesn't know when the fishing spot moves? You mean that it just stops fishing and stands there doing nothing? If so, I'm not sure why.

There are built in delays and mouse speed changes to give the bot a more 'human' approach. That's why banking is a little slow sometimes, but I do agree that it can be too slow. I'll change that for v1.0.9

3. Zane Young

@proxi
    So once the fishing spot moves, it will keep fishing nothing. If that makes any sense! Here is picture of what I mean! So it will keep doing for like 1min then find the next fishing spot!

Attached Files:

proxi likes this.
  4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

OH WOW! I never even realized that was a thing! After all these hours haha. Okay, that will be a pretty simple fix. Thanks for the in-detail feedback :)

Zane Young likes this.
  5. Zane Young

No problem friend! This bot is great and just trying to help find the little issues to make it better! :D

proxi likes this.
  6. Numba1bot

script bot seems to be running pretty good!

Although I have noticed it gets stuck at the gate sometimes.
    It will open up the gate and get into the fishing guild, but then just stands in the same spot and does not walk back to the fishing spot

Also it seems like sometimes the bot is fine with walking through the gates, but then other times it will just constantly keep on clicking on the map near the gate, but never actually clicking on the gate to enter.

Also looks like sometimes it will click on a lobster in the inventory which gives it the use option for the lobster and then it just gets stuck there. Here is a screenshot
    https://gyazo.com/abc67714571e3a1c7f614227a553bcd4

Not sure if this is a script bot issue or a client issue, but just posting all the things I notice while running the bot

Thanks again for making this!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 27, 2015 ---
    Also @proxi

What graphics settings layout / screen size wise do you use?
    I noticed when I was using the RS3 loadout on fixed mode the bot would try and click on the mini map but the bank menu inventory was in the way?

Been running it for around 10 hours now and it seems like it has the fishing / banking bit down, just seems to get stuck sometimes when it dies and is trying to get back into the gates

Thanks!

7. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea, This Gate is a bigger pain than you could imagine lol. The bug hadn't happened to me until over night. I will work on this later on in the afternoon.
    The reason it clicked on the lobster is likely because it wanted to click on the coordinate tile behind your inventory and therefore clicked the lobster, and then got stuck because it's not looking to interact by 'using' the lobster on anything. I'll have to ask to see if there's a fix for this, but thanks for bringing it to my attention!

But, I use resizable mode when I test.

8. Numba1bot

awesome, sounds good bud!

9. lonewulf66

Hey I'm new to this, but I have a couple questions:

- Will my bot know to take out some feathers from the bank when it needs them?
    - I don't want the bot taking out a stack of 2K feathers and losing them to a pker, will this happen?

Thanks!

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

This is a good point to bring up. I have not touched Baiting or Luring for DarkScape (I kind of forgot about it tbh). This however, will be a fairly easy feature to add!

You should see this in a future update :)

11. chad

Great script bot, however, when its running back to fishing guild, it runs back and forth infront of the gate to the guild, there was like 10 people + me stuck in this loop :S
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2015 ---
    [​IMG]

12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I'm aware of the bug. Thanks for the feedback!

13. amazingxx

Also have the same problem as Chad, and sometimes it stops near the lodestone and just stays there. Other than that, it works great. Thank you Proxi.

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It appears that Web Path's are being altered in DarkScape, Any time the bot gets stuck at the load-stone, it's when the path decides not to teleport right? And instead walk there?

15. chad

I know this is off topic but can you check your PM?

16. Rapalla

well i got the problem with the death run getting stucked at lodestone aswell... would really be awesome with a fix on this (and the gate thingy as that happends once a while)

:)

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I'm working on the gate issue. It Appears to be fixed, but it's hard to say since I'm the only one testing.

The getting stuck at lodestone bug isn't a part of the bot though, the Default Web in DarkScape is being changed up, so until that is finished there's not much I can do.

18. Takeon

Could you put in a check to see if its stuck and then re-teleport and try again?

19. DSbotter

is there any way to select to keep only sword fish and drop all tuna? If not is it possible for you to implement this? Thank you for all your hard work... fishing to 99 thanks to you.

20. kalmkes

Hi, first I want to thank you for your great work.

Last night the bot ran smooth for 6-9 hours and got 1.5k swordfish and 1.5k tuna or something.
    But this night i tried to run the bot again and when i woke up i saw he was just running around next to the bank in the fishing guild after i only fished 600 lobsters in 6-9 hours.
    I will have been reported for sure hope jagex doesn't ban me ;)