1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexFisher LITE 3.5.8

The hook that doesn't sleep.

1. Echolocke

One of the 'realistic' features your bot offers, can sometime extend in length for a bit too long. The feature in question is post banking a load (returned to the docks) it will right click, then wait, sometimes for multiple minutes (never timed it, just seemed super lengthy). I haven't been killed so I cannot report on the gate issue. 46k Experience an hour feels quite low with lobsters at 72 Fishing, (because of continuous small waits like people mentioned above). A welcomed change would be an option to disable or adjust wait times. Thank you very much for your time and your bot, if and when darkscape support is considered 100% complete I'll consider donating.

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

As I've stated in the OP, I do not recommend running this bot overnight.

I am aware of the bugs having to do with the Fishing Guild gate and the issue if the bot does not know what to do if you lose connection for even half a second. They are being worked on.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 29, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 29, 2015 ---
    As mentioned before, the timing delays are being improved for next push.

3. Auslespieler

Only problem ive run into is that it will click on attack a person in the fishing guild instead of fishing.
    I was fishing for lobbies. Its happened more often now than it did when i first started using it (yesterday afternoon). Ive put it on one button mode to see if that will help at all. will report back in an hour.

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

In RuneMate settings, turn on Force Menu Interaction. There's not much I can do about misclicks since it's handled by RuneMate

5. Auslespieler

Ahh ok. It has been on... guess its just runemate failing me at clicking the right targed

6. Numba1bot

Heya Proxi!

How is the Fishing Guild gate fix coming along?
    Is there anything any of us can do to help you along with fixing it?

Thanks!

7. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Should be fixed now. I ran it for 36 hours in total with 27 deaths and it seems to be working. So I pushed v1.0.9. OP has the update notes

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

9. Echolocke

it's dropping my lobbies now instead of banking them.

10. mrseal

Same when using at fishing guild fishing lobsters. It gets an almost full inv then randomly drops til empty then stops.

Worked great before update besides the gate problem.

11. Echolocke

Yeah i didn't even have a problem with the gate before, now it's completely broken for me. It doesn't even fish after it drops in the fishing guild when it's not supposed ot.;

12. Shean Woaa

Hey the bot was working great untill this afternoon where the version 1.0.9 came out, for some reason the bot does nothing after the first inventory of fish is banked?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 1, 2015 ---
    Hey, the bot was working amazingly despite the Fishing Guild entrance bug, which wasn't a very big issue to me as I never died, but after your 1.0.9 release, the bot failed to continue fishing at the guild after 1 inventory of fish had been banked, it would just stand there doing nothing. I hope this can be fixed, but other then that it has been an amazing piece of work. Good On you :) And Thank You :D

13. Takeon

It gets stuck at the top left most spot of the dock coming out from the bank, so NE. For some reason when it gets in that spot it just doesn't start fishing when the spot changes

Also I think it tries to drop the fish when you have a weapon equipped, I banked mine and it stopped doing that

14. julslol

Thanks for this, if weapon is equipped it will start dropping fish.

EDIT: It happens w/o anything equipped now.

15. skyleafe

Since update today... it drops my lobs in fishing guild, if i try and fish swordies instead it fished lobs.... and it uses the wrong dock sometimes now can we just revert back to all the lvl 4 nubs being stuck outside the gate...?

EDIT: harpoon appears to be fine now, but still dropping lobs with or without a wep equipped

16. Aswerw

"Dropping items in preperation of teleport" - Fishing guild, lobsters.

17. Takeon

18. lyst

based on what I have seen and from what people are saying I think the area detection of fishing guild is glitchy after the last patch. I had two bots running one at fishing guild and another at a different spot fishing. The one in the fishing guild I had to fix frequently because of it getting stuck. The other one has been running for 9 hours now flawlessly with 16 deaths and I haven't had a problem with it.

19. MDS

MDS

I've been trying to run this bot ,but all the bots fail. It worked fine before why was it changed, please revert to old version.

20. iceie2

^^^ same to describe the issue more he will run to the most north west spot on the docks and just stand thier forever