1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexFisher LITE 3.5.8

The hook that doesn't sleep.

1. prof1crl

Just writing my view here. Sometimes the bot gets stuck when performing anti ban and I am forced to restart it. I also have gotten two error logs while running it (hs_err_pid4076 and hs_err_pid8144). Unfortunately I haven't been able to run it for more then 90 minutes before I had to restart it due to freezing. I am currently running it on Darkscape.
    It works well for when I am supervising it, which is cool, but wish I could leave it running during the night or something.

2. amazingxx

Currently running on DS, will report back with the results. Thank you Proxi!

proxi likes this.
  3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

prof1crl, I need more information to resolve an issue.

What location were you at?
    What were you fishing?
    Were you currently in the act of fishing?
    What do you mean by 'stuck'? What exactly, in detail, happened?

The error messages you posted is telling you have an error in Process ID 4076 and 8144. This could mean several things, and since I did not get an alert telling me that a client had an exception, it leads me to believe those error messages are from your Java installation rather than the bot. Make sure you have the most updated version of Java v8.

Also, please be aware that there is a bug that I'm having issues resolving because I'm not familiar enough with RuneMate yet... But, if you start the bot and Stop it at any point, I highly recommend completely restarting RuneMate if you're going to run this bot again. It appears some variables get carried over between stop and restart which can mess up the bot.

#43 proxi, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  4. prof1crl

What location were you at? Fishing Guild
    What were you fishing? Lobsters
    Were you currently in the act of fishing? I was until 30 minutes ago, I have stopped for they day
    What do you mean by 'stuck'? What exactly, in detail, happened? Bot right clicks a the list of players fishing shows up filling the screen, then it stops with the player list still staying on the screen. The command action says it's performing anti-ban, but that stayed like that for more then 5 minutes, so I restarted the bot.

I did download the latest java before installing RuneMate but not sure if I need anything else. Also just as additional detail, my computer or internet is not the best at the moment, so the game lags a quite a bit even when playing normally, so I think this has something to do with this.

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Ohh! Okay, yea I noticed that issue after I commited v1.0.8. @Aidden and I fixed that problem :) and v1.0.9 will have the fix.

However, in the current version, the mouse does have a little Anti-Ban built it, so give it a few minutes and it will fix itself when that happens.

6. prof1crl

Ah awesome, good to know. I thought it was something wrong on my part because my game is a bit laggy (playing on holiday)

proxi likes this.
  7. Numba1bot

Alright sounds good man!

What would you recommend to fish with this script bot to get to 68 the fastest?

Seems like the only thing possible would be shrimp / anchovies right?
    Since if you were to do something that involved bait / feathers as soon as you were killed the first time it would break the script bot since it would have no more bait / feathers to use?

Thanks!

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I did Net options all the way to 68 in a mix between Draynor and Catherby. You still average around 45k xp an hour, so it doesn't take too long

9. prof1crl

Also, another thing I noticed. In fishing guild in DS, if select the option to fish tuna/swordfish, sometimes it will fish lobsters. Not a big deal, thought I would feedback.

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea, there's nothing I can do about misclicks unfortunately :/ The best thing I can do is try to give the camera a good angle, but that's still sometimes not enough sometimes D:

11. Takeon

Just noticed the DS update and wanted to say thanks :) Will try it out and let you know my experiences with it

proxi likes this.
  12. amazingxx

Fishing net options until 68, banking and death seem to work perfect. Got stuck once when the bot misclicked and talked to the fisherman, had to fix it. I died once due to a misclick but I'm guessing that's not the script bot's fault. Will update when botting fishing guild or if Musa Point ever works.

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Musa Point doesn't work in v1.0.8, it's still actually a WIP :/ (A very annoying WIP lol)

Unfortunately though, I can't do much about the misclicks since that's handled within RuneMate :/

14. Takeon

Will you be adding Sharks which I believe are at bugh de rott

15. Numba1bot

Holy moly, 45k an hour doing shrimps / anchovies?

I seem to be only getting around 10k an hour

16. prof1crl

Also another feature that's nice in DS. If you die, make it so it hops world then goes back to the fishing spot. Helps reduce the ban rate and increases efficiency by avoiding pkers.

17. amazingxx

I'm getting about 20k, will probably increase. Just need to get to 68, should only take a day.

The bot misclicked too much and I ended up in a cage for pking too much. Maybe add a way to escape? This one might be more of a runemate problem.

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

As I've said before, there's not much I can do about misclicks :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 27, 2015 ---
    What's your fishing level? And I think Draynor worked pretty well for me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 27, 2015 ---
    I like this idea :) I'll add it to the list of ToDos

19. jeremypapin

always i use sudofidher the bot stop idk why :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 27, 2015 ---

20. Zane Young

Been running the bot over an hour at fishing guild! Going good only thing really is banking is quite slow sometimes and also the bot doesn't know when the fishing spot has moved.Normally it just stays there trying to fish until it stops which is hindering xp per hour. Otherwise good bot and working well :D

Cheers proxi