1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Suggestion - Free Breaks

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Zacksaphone, Mar 19, 2023.

?

Why are we paying for break time?

1. 1. You are using the Runemate client, you should be paying for the break time

14.3%
  2. 2. I agree with you. the breaks should not be paid for, the user should be able to break for free

71.4%
  3. 3. When paying for a break or unused time, it should be 3/4 off, or 1/2 off at least

14.3%
  1. Zacksaphone

Hi,

I wanted to discuss a concern I have with the client. I was running the Giant's foundry script bot and I noticed when I was taking a break, I was still being charged for the time usage. I was told by the script bot creator that he has no control over this. I personally don't think this is fair to the user. This should be made known to all users when using a script bot that is paid for. I did not know this and gave a 4/5 rating on the script bot because of this. I then learned afterwards that this is Runemate's policy. I would like it if you would provide free breaks or at minimum, allow us to pay half of the regular price when taking a break. Paying the same amount it costs for an hour using the script bot as it costs to break isn't fair to the user.

Reason being?
    1. Taking breaks may have a lower ban rate
    2. When a user knows they have to pay for a break, they may decide not to use the client or bot script bot in general. It can be expensive over time. If people decide not to break because they have to pay for it, in the end it potentially causes bans and if an account is banned, a user might not create a new account and give up.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this (users of the forum and bot client.) Please fill out the poll. If you don't agree with any of the response, please provide a response I can enter into the thread for the polling. Thank you for your time and feedback.

#1 Zacksaphone, Mar 19, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2023