1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion: Make some sort of update banner informing people of new bots available?

Discussion in 'General' started by jacoo, Apr 19, 2016.

1. jacoo

Just wondering what people think of this? Perhaps people can upvote a banner update if the bots working well etc?

2. RSMasterGuard

that sounds like it would be a ton of work...

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

The Bot Store - Bot Store | RuneMate - and related threads in the Bot Support & Feedback Sub-Forum are where all bots are posted.

The Bot Support & Feedback sub-forum is also the place to discuss and report bugs pertaining to each individual bot.

I think having a banner would be a lot of extra work for the admin team to manage, when there is already a system in place to view which bots are available to use.

Within the bot store, you can filter by age, recent update and much more than what would be available on a banner.

4. RSMasterGuard

couldn't have said it better myself. Just lookout for updates for you bots and be willing to wait because not everything done instantly.

5. jacoo

Fair play, i agree with your points guys:)

6. JoJo

In a simple statement no, you need to integrate yourself to the community and report bugs to broken scripts bots so that they may be fixed, all bots are available but not all bits are updated yet.