1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Superheating bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Ryan96, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Ryan96

Platform:
    RuneScape 3

Requirements:
    I am looking for a quality custom bot, that would primarily focus on Superheating. I'm not looking for anything overly complex, simplicity is key here. I would be okay with the use of key-binds and bank presets to enhance speed and efficiency.

Inputs Required:
    0. Open bank
    1. Withdraw preset 1-2
    2. Superheat the ores by key-bind
    3. Repeat the above steps

Specific Requirements:
    Furthermore, I would like this build to hit a minimum of 2,000 casts per hour. However, I would not ideally like to have this bot continuously cast without taking a few short breaks and to simulate a realistic form of gameplay. Thus, an emphasis on Anti-Botting detection, which should include: variable time delay, random movements and camera movements that would be useful to simulate realistic gameplay is required here.

Disclaimer:
    While I recognize that the nature of this "bot" exists on the botstore under the smithing or magic subsections, I would still like this to be a private build.

Budget:
    Discussions regarding the budget would be more appropriate via private message. Although, judging by the simple key-bind and bank preset repetitive nature of this bot, I would ask for offers to be made reasonably.

Thank you.

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

There's no reason for you to waste money on a private build. You're looking at upwards of $100+

gMagic