1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SuperMiner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SuperBotter, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBotter

SuperBotter Super Bot Author

SuperBotter updated SuperMiner with a new update entry:

SuperMiner v0.5.1 Released!
    Read the rest of this update entry...

#21 SuperBotter, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  2. SuperBotter

SuperMiner v0.5.2 Released!

#22 SuperBotter, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  3. Phukit

Just wanted to give my feedback on this bot and give suggestions to make this bot better.

I ran this bot at Varrock South-East Mine

First thing is that this bot was successful at mining and banking but it wasn't pretty.

First Major problem is the walking for this bot is really bad (No offence) It took 3m From the varrock teleport hub to the sit. Going to the bank was sorta easy it teleported so it took half the time. Going from the bank to the sit it tried to walk there but was taking to long so it teleported to the Varrock teleport Hub, then resumed from there. Only taking another 3m to go to the site.

Second. It doesn't support multi mining. please add this feature. Mining only one ore at a time sucks. Also can you add some anti-ban features/ give us options to adjust.

4. SuperBotter

SuperMiner v0.5.3 Released!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 16, 2016 ---
    First off sorry for the late reply, but for some reason I didn't get a notification from your post.

I tested the bot and timed how long travel time took. In all of my tests, it took half the time you said it took. Are you sure that you enabled run mode on your player? Enabling it makes traveling go double the speed of when it's disabled. Either way, I'll look into ways to make traveling faster as it is slower than a human right now.

Feature requests:
    Multi mining - I'll look into ways to implement this. I'll have to change a lot of code so it may take a while.
    Antiban - I'll have to think about this, as sometimes antiban gets you banned. See this thread on the TRiBot Forums for some reasoning behind this.

Phukit likes this.
  5. SuperBotter

SuperMiner v0.5.4 Released!

#25 SuperBotter, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  6. SuperBotter

#26 SuperBotter, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  7. SuperBotter

SuperMiner v0.5.6 Released!

#27 SuperBotter, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  8. SuperBotter

#28 SuperBotter, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  9. thisone_xd

bot has a bug you might want to look at mining in i want to say west lumbridge where the mithrial is you encounter a door glitch were your character opens and closes a door and you have to manually move him away from the door to stop it. please fix

10. SuperBotter

I think that might be a problem with web/region walking in the API, so its not something I can fix as far as I know. I've seen that happen before and then the bot just walks out of the door so you shouldn't have to manually do anything. I've seen it happen once or twice (its a rare bug) and all it does is add a few seconds to the travel time so it should be nothing to worry about. However, I'll look at the code and find out if there is a way to minimize this from happening. Thank you from the bug report :).

11. Phukit

Encountered a problem. When starting the bot at Varrock East bank it stood there for a few seconds then tried to teleport to varrock even though it was at the east bank. so i stopped the bot walked the bot the the mining area Varrock South-East then started the bot. Ran fine then once i was full it teleported to varrock instead of walking.

Settings

Action: Bank(Varrock South-East bank)

12. thisone_xd

thank you although i watched it for about 10 minutes and it would not leave the area of the door untill you made him go elswere

13. SuperBotter

This is intended behavior as the RuneMate Web API determines if the bot will save time by teleporting. If it does, then it teleports. If you look at the map you can see that the distance from the mine/bank to the lodestone is less than the walking distance between the two points. This is why it sometimes teleports instead of walking, to save time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 5, 2016 ---
    I will look into this later on today, as the last time I tested it, it either never went in the building or it went in and then went out. I don't know what could be causing it to stay in as I haven't changed the walking part of the bot since then, but I'll run some tests today.

Phukit and thisone_xd like this.
  14. thisone_xd

could you possibly make a smithing bot for al khaide for makeing gold and mithrial bard and store then then take out more ore? i have not found one to just make bars

15. orbitance

I have a request for Dwarven mine bot to be added, specifically for the 3 iron ores that exist next to each other with banking, as well as profit/hour to be added! <3

I've also noticed it takes about a millennial to move when its going to bank for some reason (specifically at Varrock south-east mine)

16. SuperBotter

All new locations will be added after I finish the update I'm working on. I've been working on it for a few months and it is almost done. After that, I'll see what I can do with the Dwarven Mine.

I'll take a look at this, but since I'm using RuneMate's Web walking, there's not much I can do.

17. orbitance

thanks for the quick update fam.

Also you got any tips on learning how to script bot on runemate?

The steps you took specifically

18. SuperBotter

#38 SuperBotter, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  19. IscriptLoL

This has been reported before but walking to and from bank takes a while. It paths then stops and waits for awhile before continuing thought all mining bots i've tried do this (Exia AIO).

Maximiner and Dawg miner are the only bots that I've used that path quickly. Perhaps talking to Aidden or Awesome to see how they did it might help?

Else its a really good bot.

20. SuperBotter

#40 SuperBotter, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.