1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SuperMiner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SuperBotter, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBotter

SuperBotter Super Bot Author

#41 SuperBotter, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. SuperBotter

SuperBotter updated SuperMiner with a new update entry:

SuperMiner v0.6.3 Released!
    Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2016 ---
    Walking is now twice as fast in the latest update :)

#42 SuperBotter, Nov 7, 2016
  3. 0liver

hey mate i saw you pushed some updates.
    can you please tell me if granite or concentrated gold or something to train mining quick is supported?

4. SuperBotter

The overview lists all of the supported rocks and areas. Granite and concentrated gold are not supported currently, but iron ore is and mining it is a good f2p way to train mining.

0liver likes this.
  5. 0liver

hey mate wanted to ask if can add this please what the guy in the video is doing: just skip to minute 10

6. SuperBotter

SuperBotter updated SuperMiner with a new update entry:

SuperMiner v0.7.0 Released!
    Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 30, 2016 ---
    The Al Kharid mining spot has finally been added. Sorry for the delay.

#46 SuperBotter, Dec 1, 2016
  7. Thesnowmann

Thesnowmann Will review your bots upon request!

Following up on the request for me to review this bot.

So on my Ironman RS3 Account I started mining with this bot at level 1 in South East Varrock mining site (just like back in the early days of RS2). Every once in a while it would get stuck right here and just stand there like an obvious bot for who knows how long till I corrected the situation manually.

[​IMG]

Besides occasionally getting stuck there I noticed the pathing from the Varrock Lode stone (which it would sometimes teleport to) wasnt bad but when it would run from the Varrock east bank it would run down to where the rune shop / tea area is then it would click on the minimap to the southern side of the wall. Run up from the tea area, out the gate, and down along the east varrock wall (outboard side) down past the rat, around the south eastern corner by the white berries / red berries (past the mine itself) to where the big red X is on the image below. It would do this every time it ran from the east bank. This makes it for sure look like a bot and can easily get you banned.

[​IMG]

When it would fill up on ore it will sometimes teleport to the lodestone, run up through the city to the east bank, bank and then either tele back or run back (creating the issues named above). If it ran up to the bank along the eastern wall it will click on the minimap which will auto path it a good long way but causing it to run past the east bank, down to the area in the image, pause and then click on the minimap to guide it into the east bank. Making it for sure look like a bot again which as stated above will get people to report you and your account banned.

[​IMG]

Besides the pathing issues, the SE varrock mine w/ banking gets okay EXP rates on an ironman using a bronze pickaxe.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From level 40-45 I decided to try the Varrock SW mine to see how it faired. I teleported it to the Varrock Lodestone and then set up the configuration in Runemate and clicked start. This proceeded to path my character towards the mine but stopped short along the southern varrock wall and just stood there till i corrected it.

[​IMG]

After that it would mine the south west varrock iron nodes at a good pace (if you are wanting to level faster with iron ore this is not the place. It has to move multiple squares to get to nodes from another - not the bots fault).

[​IMG]

TL;DR

Pros:
    • Mines nodes swiftly once it is in the quarry desired
    Cons:
    • Has multiple pathing issues causing it to just stand outside mines, run past banks, or run past mines
    I only tested two mining locations and from levels 1-45. I will continue to test and will update with further issues but I have to review other bots as well so I am constricted for time. If you fix these issues let me know :) Good Job SuperBotter. Keep up the development!

SuperBotter and proxi like this.
  8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

This is by far the most detailed review I've seen on here. I request one! lol

But seriously, that's a lot of information, great job!

Thesnowmann likes this.
  9. Thesnowmann

Thanks, every community I go to I try to leave good guides, tips, or suggestions. I feel it helps better development processes, products, and the community. I enjoy testing things. I would love to learn how to develop bots but I don't know where to start, nor do I have much time at the moment. I will add you to the list proxi! I was checking your bots out earlier today on the site.

proxi likes this.
  10. SuperBotter

Thank you for this, this is probably the best post I've seen on a bot thread. Hopefully this week when I have time I'll take a look at the Varrock mining sites and fix the problems you found.

Thesnowmann likes this.
  11. Thesnowmann

I will try the other sites out and let you know as well, I just have two weeks till I move across the world so things have gotten busy.

12. Mr.skin

"its a great bot!!, only bug i found is that sometimes he goes to the other side of the wall and i need to re-start the script bot so its works again ,other thing i noticed is that sometimes when the map isn't fully loaded,like its missing a bit of the top of map for example, he doesn't move to the mine ,even with some terrain to move in the map"
    in this review i gave i forgot to mention the place or the activity,my fault xD.Its the falador south-west mine spot mining iron ore and using the mode banking on the clan camp bank.

SuperBotter likes this.
  13. Check

When powermining, the bot will get forever stuck on acquiring a Strange Rock. It will keep attempting to drop the item but fail to.

14. SuperBotter

That's gonna be hard to test since I don't have a members account atm that hasn't gotten the mining rocks so I'll see what I can do about that. Thanks for the report :)

15. Check

It can be circumvented by having a rock bag. Not too big of a deal. New accounts should be wary of it, though.

16. SuperBotter

I'll still try to find some way to handle it, hopefully this weekend I can push an update. I hate to hear that the bot messes up on some items, even if it's rare when it happens.

17. iiVynirs

Works pretty good, although it does get stuck sometimes after a few hours banking at most places. Powermining is flawless excluding the Strange Rock issue already brought up, which you can work around by keeping 2 rocks in your banks. If you look into these issues that would be amazing <3

Suggestions for the future:
    -Juju potion
    -Urns

18. Wazzy

Do you think you could add a break manager to it please.

19. SuperBotter

If you could elaborate more on the bot getting stuck that would be great as right now idk what issue you're talking about. Urns can be easily added to the bot, and juju potions are harder but I think that I can eventually add them. Sorry for the late reply, I read it a while ago and started adding the urns but forgot to reply to you, sorry.

Yes I think I would be able to add one. The only hard part would be remaking the UI to make room for all these new features and deciding how it would work (would it log out or just sit there or...). When some irl stuff ends (in about a week) I'll finish the update I'm already working on and start working on the break manager.

20. Wazzy

Like either logging out or either lobbying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.